The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Any other way to make this work?

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/31438877/

Not sure how I feel about Rijkaard at CDM, Effenberg means Robben doesn't get full chem, and there isn't many more options that I can think off.

Pretty much need them to all hit minimum to be able to afford it, budget it about 11m.
Want to keep the left hand side as well as Gullit and Pele, the rest can be changed. Cheers!

Comments

• jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    switch pele and gullit and put Vieira at cdm ?
  • CFC Jacob
    jamie wrote: »

Not sure I have the budget for him? I could downgrade some of the TOTYs though. I think I'd struggle for chemistry on the rest of that side
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    use effenberg instead of Vieira actually . you'll get better chem
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    edited May 2015
    CFC Jacob wrote: »

Not sure I have the budget for him? I could downgrade some of the TOTYs though. I think I'd struggle for chemistry on the rest of that side

Why not simply use Effenberg instead of Rijkaard and start with any dutch RM on the right and sub on Robben. I don't like to sub 2 or 3 people, but one isn't too annoying or hurtful if you like to sub later. That should fix all problems with chemistry and Effenberg is solid there too.
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    Bergkamp CDM and everyone will be on max chem :wink:
  • CFC Jacob
    Bergkamp CDM and everyone will be on max chem :wink:

I was contemplating Gullit at CDM then switching things around in game haha, maybe change it to a 41212 with Bergkamp behind Pele and Gullit. In fact that works as it is, Luiz would be on 5 but that'd be ok

Why not simply use Effenberg instead of Rijkaard and start with any dutch RM on the right and sub on Robben. I don't like to sub 2 or 3 people, but one isn't too annoying or hurtful if you like to sub later. That should fix all problems with chemistry and Effenberg is solid there too.

I think subbing people on is the best option. I can make it work if I play Luiz on 2 chem in a 433(4), it's a shame 433(3) doesn't have the same links!

• Edu
    6789 posts Big Money Move
    you really need 4 CBS in your team?
  • CFC Jacob
    Edu wrote: »

Hence "Not sure how I feel about Rijkaard at CDM". Luiz is renowned as one of the best CDM's in the game
  • RealBmo7
    498 posts Sunday League Hero
    Effenberg for Rijkaard possibly?
  • CFC Jacob
    RealBmo7 wrote: »
    Effenberg for Rijkaard possibly?

It takes Robben off full chem, but that is what I'm leaning towards if I stay with this formation. I just thought it'd be better for Robben to be on better chem than a CDM, although I'm sure it makes little to no difference.
  • Edu
    6789 posts Big Money Move

Hence "Not sure how I feel about Rijkaard at CDM". Luiz is renowned as one of the best CDM's in the game

David Luiz is the best CDM in the game. have you ever tried Vieira, Toure, Matuidi, Effenberg?
  • CFC Jacob

David Luiz is the best CDM in the game. have you ever tried Vieira, Toure, Matuidi, Effenberg?

All but Vieira, and I've never used Luiz as a CDM. Not the biggest fan of Matuidi, I used him as a lone CDM and he's a little small for that I think, but the rest are terrific.

Luiz and Vieira would be ideal, but the team gets expensive if I have to use more legends in defense
  • benjisince93
    1237 posts Professional
    easy

e25065779f2f4ccc454d0a63ad30b422.png

Sub in whoever you want into RDM if you don't want to use Gustavo and swap CAM and ST.
  • CFC Jacob
    easy

Sub in whoever you want into RDM if you don't want to use Gustavo and swap CAM and ST.

Sometimes it just takes a second pair of eyes, that's perfect. Cheers!
  • benjisince93
    1237 posts Professional
    easy

Sometimes it just takes a second pair of eyes, that's perfect. Cheers!

No problem, I know what you mean. Let us know how it goes!