Infected...need a cure!

Keynote
1153 posts Professional
❤️❤️❤️❤️ has come with a vengeance....
I need your help...
What do you guys do to get out of a horrible losing rut where your team plays like a 29 overall?

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2016
    Putting your controller in a condom is a good preventative measure.
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Peter wrote: »

Comment of the day.
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Peter wrote: »

:D
  • Azof
    20393 posts Club Captain
    git gud
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Azof wrote: »
    git gud

Waited quite a while for that comment...thank you for pulling through!
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Play a better game mode
  • omarnyc
    4246 posts National Call-Up
    git gud

this guy has more problems than you do, be thankful
  • Mantequilla
    1001 posts Professional
    Yes I believe there is programming in place to make the games more even, but if you are the better player than you should win as long as you play well. You just have to find exploits in the game.
  • Azof
    20393 posts Club Captain
    omarnyc wrote: »
    git gud

this guy has more problems than you do, be thankful

I have more problems than him?
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    My standard response is to make a team with Totti, Di Natale and Casano and set your defence to something like 40/30/40. Then play 5 games with it.

It makes you stop trying to use one STI to combat another so when for go back to using your standard team you should come into the games with a fresh mindset.
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Kove wrote: »
    My standard response is to make a team with Totti, Di Natale and Casano and set your defence to something like 40/30/40. Then play 5 games with it.

It makes you stop trying to use one STI to combat another so when for go back to using your standard team you should come into the games with a fresh mindset.

Nicely done there :p
    That's interesting I will try it as I already got those guys as untradeables anyways
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    I would honestly take a break from the game. I find that when I play frustrated, I am much more aggressive and prone to making mistakes. After a day or two away from FIFA, I always perform much better.
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    Just relax ..if you're losing for just 1 goal (3-2,4-3) .. there's nothing to worry ..it means your good but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ f***s you .. rest a bit and try tommorow .. if you're losing more than 1 goal it is your fault .
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stop playing and come back to it in 24 hours
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    IvBican182 wrote: »
    Just relax ..if you're losing for just 1 goal (3-2,4-3) .. there's nothing to worry ..it means your good but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ f***s you .. rest a bit and try tommorow .. if you're losing more than 1 goal it is your fault .

How on earth is that meant to make sense in any sane persons head? If you lose by one goall it's never your own fault?! Put your tin hat away.
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    I usually give the game a few days rest. That or play world class vs CPU, helps you to improve your game
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    MichaelEJD wrote: »

How on earth is that meant to make sense in any sane persons head? If you lose by one goall it's never your own fault?! Put your tin hat away.

I get what he means by the whole 1 goal thing, but yes its not an absolute scenario that every 1 goal loss is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and not your fault. MOST of the time tho, when ❤️❤️❤️❤️ f**** you its a 1 goal loss usually in 45 or 90th min.
  • Dare to Benteke
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Know the feeling. Already won div 1 once a while ago. Slipped to div 3. Stuck to a formation and got to div one quite easily. In div 1, my time was up. Goalkeeper ran off the line to punch a ball and missed it, or keeper heads the ball to a player and leaves the net open. Lost 8 straight. Same team and formation. 2 losses were back in div 2. Changed my formation and all of a sudden I won 7 straight....frustrating...
  • d-Leon307-b
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    Play Season Outside of ut
    You will win there
  • ContraCode64
    4379 posts National Call-Up
    1facbc88e049173f5f3aaecfdd649878.jpg
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    Sell everyone and build a new team,
    Only way to ensure the disease has gone
  • IvBican182
    585 posts Semi-Pro
    MichaelEJD wrote: »

Do you even play this game ? 90% of the time decisive goals happen at 45th ,90th .. and those are unstoppable ..no matter what you do , it'll bounce off .. ain't your fault .. this is my fourth year with FUT and I kinda accepted the fact .. but , I will wait for a good fifa game ..I will
This discussion has been closed.