Don't use Up Keylor Navas

JohnChelle
6836 posts Big Money Move
http://xboxclips.com/JohnChelle/a3e2324b-6a67-4503-97d4-fb97cf9ca5ce

http://xboxclips.com/JohnChelle/68a0a6a5-af27-4fd1-9643-af4382c550f9

http://xboxclips.com/JohnChelle/fa8e827c-9d9c-4f5c-8f8f-081cc3829e74

Don't just don't . This is just a tiny sample of the joy I had using him .(no I wasn't even pressing y at any point in the first one )

Comments

• Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Can confirm. The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lets in every longshot.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    Yeh I've used his 83 IF and he wasn't good. Although I've heard in his 84 version there is a big difference and much better.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    He's actually been decent for me this year.
  • Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    He's actually been decent for me this year.

• Sercs
    21488 posts Club Captain
    Dont like short keepers at all, and by short I mean anybody under 6ft 4.. 6ft 5 is the best height though IMO

Those clips I have to say are not particularly bad..

First one.. its either you rushing your keeper out or he is already on his bike automatically which in turn should mean you need to commit and rush him out / take over the player

Second one.. your expecting your keeper to volley first time under massive pressure.. personally think you picked the wrong ball and were asking for a mis control3

Third one.. this happens with all keepers and its extremely frustrating

I do agree though Navas isn't particularly amazing, but he is the best in la liga given his traits and general stats!

• WFCBagnall
    92192 posts Moderator
    Awful when I had him yesterday.
  • JohnChelle
    @Sercs I didn't press y at all , I was so shocked to see him walking out I didn't have time to then start pressing y.

The pass back to the keeper was supposed to be a header back (pressed in plenty of time) but my CB for some reason played it along the floor. Either way I pressed clearance and he still took a touch after I had pressed the button.

Like I said these were just a sample I have about six more where people were just shooting from any where and it was going in
  • Reus
    23573 posts Club Captain
    his IF was utterly useless when i used him
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    cant use small keepers, might just be me but I swear they don't save as many pens either
  • Sercs
    21488 posts Club Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    @Sercs I didn't press y at all , I was so shocked to see him walking out I didn't have time to then start pressing y.

The pass back to the keeper was supposed to be a header back (pressed in plenty of time) but my CB for some reason played it along the floor. Either way I pressed clearance and he still took a touch after I had pressed the button.

Like I said these were just a sample I have about six more where people were just shooting from any where and it was going in

yeah fair point some keepers have a mind of their own!!

personally unless I absolutely have to the only keepers I will use are Neuer, Handanovic or Cech..

Neuer is still the best though
  • JohnChelle
    Yep for me begovic was a monster. Might just get neuer boateng and alaba and be done with it.
  • DeGea_1
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont think height for a keeper is a big deal. All keepers make mistake in this game
  • Sercs
    21488 posts Club Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    Yep for me begovic was a monster. Might just get neuer boateng and alaba and be done with it.

I always do that, Neuer is simply the best
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the 2nd IF. Check out the save attempt after :18. He literally jumps the opposite way.

http://xboxclips.com/dopetothemax/193c95a2-88d5-4776-a3a3-a61c9498baa1

This one I suppose is a little more understandable, but his reaction was soooo late for a ball that came from that far. He jumps after its in the net.

http://xboxclips.com/dopetothemax/26daa0ce-3d97-4ac1-abd4-22c9eef3a164
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    must wait for TOTS Oblak
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    84 has been very good for me
  • Adiabatic
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    His SIF has been useless as well. Much prefer Asenjo but compared to Cech, Handanovic and Neuer all La Liga keepers are useless. Hopefully TOTS Oblak will be good.
  • Keano
    20222 posts Club Captain
    Packed his SIF in untradeable pack, hasn't been too bad, but you can tell his height is a issue sometimes, but he does fine for my fitness team.
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    must wait for TOTS Oblak

• Sercs
    21488 posts Club Captain
    must wait for TOTS Oblak

Hmmm TOTS Godin and Oblak would be insane