Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

  • Antti
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Antti wrote: »
    Antti wrote: »
    Any tips on Janoski Max sizing? If I have about 41.5/42 EU Adidas size, would 42.5 be okay for Nike?
    Anyone?

    I find Nike more forgiving than Adidas 99% of the time but a size and a half should be okay.

    The fit on the max is similar to the original tbf, but has a little more give in the material which is good if you have quite wide feet like myself. (Not that Janoskis are slim fitting, but I usually have to full size up in certain trainers to meet the width)
    Thanks!

  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antti wrote: »
    Antti wrote: »
    Any tips on Janoski Max sizing? If I have about 41.5/42 EU Adidas size, would 42.5 be okay for Nike?
    Anyone?
    Should be okay. There's a lot of talk about sizing up etc but I didn't notice too much difference.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also, I've not had white trainers in a long time and wanting some new ones.
    Any ideas?
    I like the look of air max 1 ultra moire white/gum but I can't seem to find a place to buy them in the uk
  • On The Daley
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hodor wrote: »
    Also, I've not had white trainers in a long time and wanting some new ones.
    Any ideas?
    I like the look of air max 1 ultra moire white/gum but I can't seem to find a place to buy them in the uk

    I think that they are not out yet in the UK mate, as ive been trying to get white/gum AM1 for a long while and im fairly sure that they aren't out yet
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    I might have to buy them as soon as they do then! Not seen many white ones I like
  • xEVΛNS
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vkt0382.jpg

    picked these up not long ago, more images at the following - http://imgur.com/a/hym19
  • On The Daley
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hodor wrote: »
    I might have to buy them as soon as they do then! Not seen many white ones I like

    Yeah they dont tend to release very many white colourways in the Uk
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hodor wrote: »
    I might have to buy them as soon as they do then! Not seen many white ones I like

    Yeah they dont tend to release very many white colourways in the Uk
    :(
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    trying to find nice holiday shorts is annoying hate denim shorts and skinny shorts any suggestions . need these

    44733022ea63705cef3de642da708b6b.png
  • Hodor wrote: »
    Also, I've not had white trainers in a long time and wanting some new ones.
    Any ideas?
    I like the look of air max 1 ultra moire white/gum but I can't seem to find a place to buy them in the uk

    I think that they are not out yet in the UK mate, as ive been trying to get white/gum AM1 for a long while and im fairly sure that they aren't out yet

    iB088yG.png

  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where is that? :)

    I like these in a weird type of way. Only £30 :lol:
    http://i.imgur.com/GMPkii7.png
  • Shaanxz
    21434 posts Club Captain
    Hodor wrote: »
    Where is that? :)

    I like these in a weird type of way. Only £30 :lol:
    http://i.imgur.com/GMPkii7.png

    They look decent, but I can't look after white trainers
  • Just bought a Lois Vuttion belt to wrap around my head
  • MB45
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    zzEchoz wrote: »
    Just bought a Lois Vuttion belt to wrap around my head

    Made me laugh more than it should have loool

  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Hodor wrote: »
    Where is that? :)

    I like these in a weird type of way. Only £30 :lol:
    http://i.imgur.com/GMPkii7.png

    They look decent, but I can't look after white trainers
    I just need some for summery times. They go too well with 'light' jeans
  • Shaanxz
    21434 posts Club Captain
    Hodor wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Hodor wrote: »
    Where is that? :)

    I like these in a weird type of way. Only £30 :lol:
    http://i.imgur.com/GMPkii7.png

    They look decent, but I can't look after white trainers
    I just need some for summery times. They go too well with 'light' jeans
    Do you have a link for them?? I just normally wear vans or Eric koston max two which I get in burgundy
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Hodor wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Hodor wrote: »
    Where is that? :)

    I like these in a weird type of way. Only £30 :lol:
    http://i.imgur.com/GMPkii7.png

    They look decent, but I can't look after white trainers
    I just need some for summery times. They go too well with 'light' jeans
    Do you have a link for them?? I just normally wear vans or Eric koston max two which I get in burgundy
    lets see if this works.

    http://m.zara.com/uk/en/man/shoes/sneakers/classic-detail-trainers-c358062p2484064.html

    Trainer wise, I just alternate between janoski max and vans coated twill now
  • KJ
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They're here :)

    46efa7aa0e7e78a72f8d54286de8b35a.png
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want a nice grey/black check shirt
  • How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    benj wrote: »
    Is Grey ontop of Khaki yay or nay? I've heard both

    What items of clothing are we talking here

    Either chinos or khaki shorts
    then just grey long sleeve shirt/sweater/sweatshirt on top
  • How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Look on youtube/websites to see what face shape you are and what haircut suits those. Then look through different styles etc.

  • Big Skengman
    379 posts
    edited April 2015
    KJ wrote: »
    They're here :)

    46efa7aa0e7e78a72f8d54286de8b35a.png


    So sad I missed these, not enough to drop £300 on them but still.
  • UTB1234 wrote: »
    How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Look on youtube/websites to see what face shape you are and what haircut suits those. Then look through different styles etc.

    Never thought of that. You use any websites you'd recommend?
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Experiment with a comb in the shower.
  • UTB1234 wrote: »
    How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Look on youtube/websites to see what face shape you are and what haircut suits those. Then look through different styles etc.

    Never thought of that. You use any websites you'd recommend?

    Don't know haha. Had the same haircut for ages as well but can't be bothered to change it as it is fine. Loads of youtube tutorials though so have a look.
  • KJ
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KJ wrote: »
    They're here :)

    46efa7aa0e7e78a72f8d54286de8b35a.png


    So sad I missed these, not enough to drop £300 on them but still.
    I'm not the biggest fan of 1's but I loved this pair from the moment I first saw them.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    :'(zzxaqssbq3zpbm5bwlj8.png
  • UTB1234 wrote: »
    UTB1234 wrote: »
    How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Look on youtube/websites to see what face shape you are and what haircut suits those. Then look through different styles etc.

    Never thought of that. You use any websites you'd recommend?

    Don't know haha. Had the same haircut for ages as well but can't be bothered to change it as it is fine. Loads of youtube tutorials though so have a look.
    Monkey wrote: »
    How do you know which hairstyle suits you?
    I have had the same haircut since I can remember and I'm too scared to try anything new.
    Experiment with a comb in the shower.
    Thanks guys :smiley:
Sign In or Register to comment.