Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• Antparry92
    19232 posts World Class
    Definitely agree with the savings discussion. So many mates my age are no where near being able to afford moving out. I finish uni next month and have money to put down a deposit on a place with the missus but will save up a bit more and get my feet sorted in a new job first :)

Looking for some flannel material checked shirts, preferably oversized (so unusual for me)
  • SterlingArcher
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wondering what you guys wear top wise on a sunny day (without a jacket) t-shirt, polo, shirt?

Never know what to wear when I'm going out during the day, especially when I'm trying not to look too casual.
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wondering what you guys wear top wise on a sunny day (without a jacket) t-shirt, polo, shirt?

Never know what to wear when I'm going out during the day, especially when I'm trying not to look too casual.

Just a plain tshirt.
  • IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    benj wrote: »

Just a plain tshirt.

This, or a light weight shirt rolled up a notch or two
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Losing weight is too expensive :shock:
    I seen some lad have the nicest 'waxy' looking Chelsea boots the other day. Imma find em
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    All about plain stuff recently
  • benj
    I love my chelseas but i've worn them once. :/
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    It's weird how much difference a hair cut makes
  • Shaanxz
    21403 posts Club Captain
    I've been told today that my hair is becoming to thin Because I wash my hair to frequently (every day) is this true?? the people at Paul Gordon think so
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't see How it'd make it thin unless your hair falls oUt
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I've been told today that my hair is becoming to thin Because I wash my hair to frequently (every day) is this true?? the people at Paul Gordon think so

U should not use shampoo every day.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apparently washing your hair every day makes it greasy or something but I can't go without washing it
  • benj
    Hodor wrote: »
    Apparently washing your hair every day makes it greasy or something but I can't go without washing it

Washing it everyday makes your scalp dry which creates dandruff. Not washing it makes it greasy.
  • Peake
    894 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hodor wrote: »

It's true that it's not particularly good for you to wash it everyday but for a lad with short hair I'm not sure how you can't.

Just avoid strong shampoos. Hard to explain what I'm trying to say but you can feel it when you wash your hair if it's harsh on your head or not, I avoid head and shoulders at all costs. I only use tea tree shampoos.

• Chinny
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    got 2 new pairs of shoes
    IMG_4737__82804.1427221600.1280.1280.JPG?c=2

and
    lacoste-saulieu-2-gry_9.jpg
  • Biker denim showed up

CCHq9JdUoAArYlE.jpg
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    :thumbup:
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where you gets Kay?
  • Antparry92
    19232 posts World Class
    Nice slim fit as well by the looks of it...Can't stand regular fit to be honest. I'm in desperate need of clothes but I'm waiting till Monday when my money comes in and i'll treat myself once I've handed my dissertation in :)
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Chinny wrote: »
    got 2 new pairs of shoes
    IMG_4737__82804.1427221600.1280.1280.JPG?c=2

and

Anything other than proper Timberland boots look weird imo
  • Hodor: Zara

Antboo: Thanks man, I always wear slim/skinny/tapered clothing!
  • Nice jeans man, look good.

Anyone bought any 'summery' trainers? Close to buying some Gel Lyte V's
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    UTB1234 wrote: »
    Nice jeans man, look good.

White huaraches
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    I pretty much exclusively wear converse during the summer.
  • UTB1234 wrote: »
    Nice jeans man, look good.

White huaraches
    Too many people already have them and don't like the design tbh :#
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Went into JD before and some kid epitomised the 'youth' today. A little kid with those. Huaraches or whatever they're called shouted to his mum they have them in size four and they're inly £90.

Thanks Kay, gonna spend my next pay check all on clothes.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    size 4 is £90? Jeez
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just realised I swapped a jacket for a different size and the one I picked up and brought home was a different type. Doh.
  • Antti
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Antti wrote: »
    Any tips on Janoski Max sizing? If I have about 41.5/42 EU Adidas size, would 42.5 be okay for Nike?
    Anyone?

• Antti wrote: »
    Antti wrote: »
    Any tips on Janoski Max sizing? If I have about 41.5/42 EU Adidas size, would 42.5 be okay for Nike?
    Anyone?

I find Nike more forgiving than Adidas 99% of the time but a size and a half should be okay.

The fit on the max is similar to the original tbf, but has a little more give in the material which is good if you have quite wide feet like myself. (Not that Janoskis are slim fitting, but I usually have to full size up in certain trainers to meet the width)