I wish TOJ was still around. :/
  • IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    KVA wrote: »
    benj wrote: »

I wish TOJ was still around. :/

Yup. Some of the leather and varsity jackets are beautiful.
  • benj
    xJOE wrote: »

Check out Alpha Industries, they have some really nice jackets for quite a bit less than that.

AI are always too puffy or look cheap. Looking for a slim one like that one I posted.
  • Chinny wrote: »
    got this nice wool/leather jacket. i love it
    12084501_DarkGrey_431359_002_Main.jpg
    Where did you get this from?

• cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    d3a0a93099ec761d7eaefdfacc375160.jpg

New hat
  • benj
    ban
  • Chinny
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chinny wrote: »
    Jack and Jones.

http://jackjones.com/jack-jones/bomber/jjgavin-jacket/12084501,en_GB,pd.html
  • AeB 18
    613 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blake wrote: »
    What do people think about this as an outfit, honestly. Be nice, I was having a bad hair day :expressionless:

393d2f2bdc16d8c822476d51714180b6.png

i want to believe
    Jack and Jones.

Who in their right mind would pay so much for a jacket though. :o

Jack and Jones.

Who in their right mind would pay so much for a jacket though. :o
    I have a jacket that cost much more than 10x that.
  • Chinny
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    rich man.

idk, i'd spend up to 300-400 on a good jacket and up to 250 on a good pair of shoes. only time I would pay more than 300 for a pair of shoes is if it had jets on them.
  • Most of my shoes are $200-400 but to be fair I got a lot of them for free or 80% off due to working there back in college. I don't buy a lot of clothes, but what I have is nice.
  • Chinny
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    most of my shoes are 100-200. I get huge discount as well. hehe.
  • Shaanxz
    20518 posts Club Captain
    I'm too tight to spend money, even though earning around 650 a week, I prefer to save for the future
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Is Grey ontop of Khaki yay or nay? I've heard both
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    AeB 18 wrote: »
    Blake wrote: »
    What do people think about this as an outfit, honestly. Be nice, I was having a bad hair day :expressionless:

393d2f2bdc16d8c822476d51714180b6.png

i want to believe

As if being ugly as hell wasn't already enough.
  • benj
    Is Grey ontop of Khaki yay or nay? I've heard both

What items of clothing are we talking here
  • murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just cba with trying to match lately. Like today I wore greyish navy pants with a navy and blue fisherman jacket and black plimsolls. None of it went together but it was the first clothes I saw and I didn't feel like looking for other ****. Really need to step my game up.
  • murphy
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I'm too tight to spend money, even though earning around 650 a week, I prefer to save for the future
    I'm the same, its a good quality to have though. I know people with like $0 in the bank accounts, its mental. People will never be able to afford a house while I'm hoping to be buying one by the time I'm like 24.
  • benj
    murphy wrote: »
    I just cba with trying to match lately. Like today I wore greyish navy pants with a navy and blue fisherman jacket and black plimsolls. None of it went together but it was the first clothes I saw and I didn't feel like looking for other ****. Really need to step my game up.
    matching colours is overrated tbh
  • murphy wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I'm the same, its a good quality to have though. I know people with like $0 in the bank accounts, its mental. People will never be able to afford a house while I'm hoping to be buying one by the time I'm like 24.

It's all about having a plan. I save a stupid amount of my income in various fashions (401k, taxable investment account, emergency funds...) so I don't feel bad spending what I want on things I want. You spend money on what you like. I wouldn't use it as a means to look down on people, especially here, as most aren't even near a "home-buying" age. But I'm glad there are others who put savings first, there needs to be more of that in the world.
  • benj
    gonna buy a denim jacket
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Custom red flux on there way :)
  • benj wrote: »
    gonna buy a denim jacket
    I want one too. I want to get a studded one to pay homage to my punk days. Torn up, beat up, patches, studs
  • murphy
    KVA wrote: »
    It's all about having a plan. I save a stupid amount of my income in various fashions (401k, taxable investment account, emergency funds...) so I don't feel bad spending what I want on things I want. You spend money on what you like. I wouldn't use it as a means to look down on people, especially here, as most aren't even near a "home-buying" age. But I'm glad there are others who put savings first, there needs to be more of that in the world.
    Yep, you're are right on all points there. It is important to spend on what you like otherwise there is no point having money at all if you can't enjoy it. As you say it is all about having a plan, so that you can spend on what you want but also save wisely. I think at least some basic financial planning should be taught in school.

I didn't really mean people on here, more people I know in real life or those people who rack up huge credit card debts, don't even know what 401ks and end up in real trouble because they don't have emergency funds. I wouldn't say I look down on them but I think they need to be educated on money management.
    matching colours is overrated tbh
    Nice, my sister always takes the **** out of me for it so I was hoping I don't look like a ****.

• On The Daley
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone know where i can get "bigger" or more "relaxed" fit t shirts that are actually bigger than regular sizes? As i am normally large but recently topman t shirts are too small around my shoulders but XL looks huge
  • Antti
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any tips on Janoski Max sizing? If I have about 41.5/42 EU Adidas size, would 42.5 be okay for Nike?
  • Barely play FIFA now, just browse this forum.

Anyone recommend me a lightweight summer jacket? Already have a khaki bomber and another black jacket, so was wondering what anyone has bought recently?
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    UTB1234 wrote: »
    Barely play FIFA now, just browse this forum.

Anyone recommend me a lightweight summer jacket? Already have a khaki bomber and another black jacket, so was wondering what anyone has bought recently?

I'm tempted to get this.

12085073_DarkNavy_433729_002_ProductLarge.jpg