Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    You guys have a favourite pair of sneakers?

Been looking at all the sales that are on right now and can’t really seem to find and can’t really find anything.

Thinking of just buying one pair that I’ll really enjoy instead and then spending a bit more rather than buying 2-3 pairs on sale that I might even wear that much - well unless any of you have some decent sales...
    Well of the sneakers I currently have, I think my "Pusha T adidas EQT" and some "Nike Air Force 1 Flyknits"

Which colorway on the AF1’s?

I’ve been wanting to get a pair for a while but I’m not sure they’d be my first choice.
    Completely white
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    You guys have a favourite pair of sneakers?

Been looking at all the sales that are on right now and can’t really seem to find and can’t really find anything.

Thinking of just buying one pair that I’ll really enjoy instead and then spending a bit more rather than buying 2-3 pairs on sale that I might even wear that much - well unless any of you have some decent sales...
    Well of the sneakers I currently have, I think my "Pusha T adidas EQT" and some "Nike Air Force 1 Flyknits"

Which colorway on the AF1’s?

I’ve been wanting to get a pair for a while but I’m not sure they’d be my first choice.
    Completely white

Yeah by far the best colorway for them imo, nice!
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Since I lost my custom salmon 574s, my favorites are back to the Chicago 1s and Adidas Iniki Runner (or whatever string of numbers they changed the name to) I have a decent amount of shoes/sneakers but if I’m not wearing boat shoes (I know y’all hate them, but it’s the area I live in) those two are always at the door.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    bear wrote: »
    Since I lost my custom salmon 574s, my favorites are back to the Chicago 1s and Adidas Iniki Runner (or whatever string of numbers they changed the name to) I have a decent amount of shoes/sneakers but if I’m not wearing boat shoes (I know y’all hate them, but it’s the area I live in) those two are always at the door.

The Chicago 1’s are absolutely unreal, one of My favourite colorways. I love Jordan 1’s and would like a pair but I’m not sure they fit my style if that makes sense.

Think I’ve decided that I’ll just have to accept that UB is the silhouette that I prefer, can’t seem to find another sneakers that beats it within a reasonable price. Like the 97’s too but all the colorways that I like are impossible to get. Maybe I’m just too picky idk.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    If I were to ‘’customize’’ (not really) the UB’s these are some of the ones I’d be interested in:

u0GEpvW.jpg

xNzJn80.jpg

The trace khaki’s I can buy for dead cheap from a guy on FB and the boost stickers and laces cost next to nothing. Think it looks unreal personally.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    @Samuel Eto'o If you're looking at 97s, check out brands like Asics Tiger, New Balance and Saucony. They all have had a ton of great releases in the last 5 years when it comes to retro runners in a wide range of their silhouettes.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    bear wrote: »
    @Samuel Eto'o If you're looking at 97s, check out brands like Asics Tiger, New Balance and Saucony. They all have had a ton of great releases in the last 5 years when it comes to retro runners in a wide range of their silhouettes.

Okay thanks will do!

Looks like I have found a pair of UB x A Ma Maniere just now just need to find out tomorrow if I can fit in them. One of my favourite UB’s for sure.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    Oh and if someone could gift me the Air Max Sean Wotherspoon’s that would make my day okay thanks bye :)
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Oh and if someone could gift me the Air Max Sean Wotherspoon’s that would make my day okay thanks bye :)

was just gonna say, I'd kill for a pair
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Yeah idk why I like them so much. I know a lot of people just want them because of the hype but I genuinely really really like the look of them. Sadly they’re like $600 :| Way better than Yeezy’s though if you ask me, and people are paying the same/more for those.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

Yeah idk why I like them so much. I know a lot of people just want them because of the hype but I genuinely really really like the look of them. Sadly they’re like $600 :| Way better than Yeezy’s though if you ask me, and people are paying the same/more for those.

yeah same, if they were "only" 300 dollars I'd probably get a pair
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    ngl, kinda like these. too bad I missed out

img36.jpg?auto=format,compress&w=1117&q=90
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

yeah same, if they were "only" 300 dollars I'd probably get a pair

Yeah me too been looking around on FB groups and so on and cheapest I can find is $500 and then they’ve been worn.

May just go for the A Ma Maniere UB’s cause they’re the best triple white sneakers I’ve seen.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

I really don’t like these if I’m honest. At least this colourway is decent though, the utility black’s look absolutely horrible imo.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Also not sure how to style the Sean Wotherspoon’s if I ended up getting them tbh. Guess they wouldn’t work with any outfit.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

I really don’t like these if I’m honest. At least this colourway is decent though, the utility black’s look absolutely horrible imo.

only looking at the pic they're not the nicest looking but saw a guy wearing them irl recently and he really pulled them off
    Also not sure how to style the Sean Wotherspoon’s if I ended up getting them tbh. Guess they wouldn’t work with any outfit.

I'd be too scared to wear them :D
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

only looking at the pic they're not the nicest looking but saw a guy wearing them irl recently and he really pulled them off

I'd be too scared to wear them :D

Lol yeah there’s a good chance I’d just have them sit in the box with the tags on forever. Although I suppose they’re not the worst ones to wear. I think they might even look better if you use them a bit.

More worried if I end up getting the A Ma Maniere lol, bound to be a disaster.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    I'm going back to cheap DC's.

I miss being able to run around in shoes without them exploding. Nike Air Max......
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    These came today

FhvxbTg.jpg
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    nice, how much were they?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    nice, how much were they?

Like $120 I believe
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Oh that's still alot, think mine were 160 or so
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Oh that's still alot, think mine were 160 or so

Yeah I know but that’s literally the cheapest you can get them for in Europe unless you buy a used pair or get really really lucky. I’ve been searching every sneaker site for the last few days and couldn’t find better deals :/ I like this colourway a lot though!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    Have the chance the get a pair of Sean Wotherspoon’s right now in my size with box, laces, receipt and tag on and can return if there are any problems. Man it’s tempting :joy:

At the same I’ve found the A Ma Maniere UB’s that I also love and they are obviously a lot more affordable but one size smaller than my normal UB’s so I’m a bit worries they won’t fit.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    for how much?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    for how much?

A Ma Maniere is just over 200 for 10/10 cond which isn’t bad considering what a standard UB go for here.

SW is 550 everything included :tired_face: Probably shouldn’t do it tbh, don’t know why it’s so tempting. Won’t get a pair for cheaper than that unless they’re beat up.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Damn the SW’s sold already :cry:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

probably for the better
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

probably for the better

Think my wallet agrees with you, might just go for the triple white UB just not as exciting
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    I really like the white multicolor UB also you can make some with only the collar (I think it's called) as the multicolar on their websites, saw this on Flightclub and they look great imo
    800799_1.jpg