Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• Deano2508
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Not sure on the colour myself, however, I bought the washed yellow stone island crew neck sweat and it was really nice irl
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Last year I lost my all-time favorite pair to a rough night at a bar after working mother's day
    XVBcxsE.jpg

Gone, but not forgotten I searched far and wide to find another pair or at the very least something similar in my size, only to be continuously let down. Then one day it dawned on me to look through the various custom programs like nikeID and miAdidas, and then I found it. New Balance's NB1 program gave me the tools to recreate my beloved in the shape of the 574. Now, nearly 1 year later, it feels like I've been reunited with an old friend.
    zBI7stY.png
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    picked up these 2 last week while in Barcelona

sko-air-force-1-low-07-lv8-SXRczb.jpg
    sko-air-max-97-ultra-17-KlJ5C8.jpg

• IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Are jeans and a hoodie with a pair of converse still socially acceptable and normal?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Are jeans and a hoodie with a pair of converse still socially acceptable and normal?
    Definitely

Also, if you lose the converse and get a pair of "cool" sneakers your outfit is basically a 10/10 according to today's fashion

• Shaanxz
    20476 posts Club Captain
    What blunt had kanye been smoking
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    Finally got these today been wanting them for ages

https://www.adidas.dk/ultraboost-sko/CP9250.html

I'm in love with Ultraboosts not gonna lie, there are another 5 pairs or so I wanna buy atm :joy:
  • Liam_1999
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, is it ok to wear jean shorts with the adidas tubulars?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I wouldn't
  • Liam_1999
    I wouldn't

So casual jogger shorts the way to go?

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I don't really like any shorts :#
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I think they could go together but it completely depends on who wears it.

Don't wear shorts either but some people can pull it off.
  • Shaanxz
    20476 posts Club Captain
    I don't really like any shorts :#

Hit the bicycle
  • Liam_1999
    https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-tubular-shadow-pk-ac8795.html

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/adidas-tubular-shadow-pk-ac8792.html

Cant decide which pair to pick up, leaning towards the red and black ones. Also has anyone owned a pair, just wondering how comfy they are.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    I personally like the white ones more
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    How do you not wear shorts? I mean they fit me pretty well, but even if they didn't **** going out in long pants when it's 40 degrees outside
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    How do you not wear shorts? I mean they fit me pretty well, but even if they didn't **** going out in long pants when it's 40 degrees outside

Doesn't bother me at all tbf. I pretty much wear jeans all the time.

Only wear footy shorts when I am at home. Though I have never even tried wearing jeans shorts. Don't even know if they fit me or not.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Max_Mania wrote: »

It does not get 40 degrees warm where I live, nor does it where you live.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Definitely

Also, if you lose the converse and get a pair of "cool" sneakers your outfit is basically a 10/10 according to today's fashion

Ahh good.

It's like the ultimate timeless safe option, I think I lost touch with fashion over a decade ago in school when everyone wanted Burberry.

Call me crazy but I never understood why everyone wanted to wear a pattern which resembles a grandmothers wallpaper.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    bear wrote: »
    Last year I lost my all-time favorite pair to a rough night at a bar after working mother's day
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/XVBcxsE.jpgimg] Gone, but not forgotten I searched far and wide to find another pair or at the very least something similar in my size, only to be continuously let down. Then one day it dawned on me to look through the various custom programs like nikeID and miAdidas, and then I found it. New Balance's NB1 program gave me the tools to recreate my beloved in the shape of the 574. Now, nearly 1 year later, it feels like I've been reunited with an old friend. https://i.imgur.com/zBI7stY.png[/img]

While the cause of death is totally different, the end result is the same....the salmon II's have been retired, and while I can customize and create the exact same pair of kicks I know deep down that they will not be the same kicks that I searched a year to find.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    **** sakes Adidas have 30 percent off and it’s only in the US :/

I could get ultra boost for like half the price that they are in Denmark...
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Any ideas for cleaning trainers?
    Have heard toothpaste with fluoride works well
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Oh turns out that some models are for sale on the Danish site as well just not as cheap as the American one.

Tempted to pick up the LTD model
  • Guzman
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh turns out that some models are for sale on the Danish site as well just not as cheap as the American one.

What promo code are you using? I used “adiff” on some ultra boosts And it said this item is excluded from the discount
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Guzman wrote: »

What promo code are you using? I used “adiff” on some ultra boosts And it said this item is excluded from the discount

Not using a promo code just checked the outlet and turns out some of the same items were on sale with 30 percent off
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero

damn, cheers for this, Australian store has 30% off too
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Manda1997 wrote: »

Yeah I really shouldn’t be buying more shoes but I just can’t help it
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Also bottld buying a pair of white Air Force 1’s for $60 today. Idk why I didn’t just buy them straight away cause I’ve been thinking about buying a pair as I don’t have any all white shoes.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »

Yeah I really shouldn’t be buying more shoes but I just can’t help it
    I say this to myself at least 4 times a week