Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• SDoofus
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Ultra boosts are so worth it. I recently went on a bit of a shoe spree and bought grey ultra boosts, white cloudfoam ultimates and grey gazelles.
  • SDoofus
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    VV1G2be.jpg

UYtyqjF.jpg

qWD42Ay.jpg

The white cloud foams look grey there but they’re not really.
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    Yeah they are.. i have one pair, that i wore all the time last year, best shoe ever.
    invincible-x-a-ma-maniere-x-adidas-ultra-boost-1-565x372.jpg?x76107
    Bought these recentley for spring/Summer :smile:

Really nice! Wanna get some white ones eventually but the current weather isn't ideal for white shoes.

Think I'm gonna get a pair of black ultra boost and a pair of navy blue pure boosts.

Also been looking at a few NMD's but they're not as comfortable as the boosts are they?

NMDs are very similar to UBs imo
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Max_Mania wrote: »
    Yeah they are.. i have one pair, that i wore all the time last year, best shoe ever.

Really nice! Wanna get some white ones eventually but the current weather isn't ideal for white shoes.

Think I'm gonna get a pair of black ultra boost and a pair of navy blue pure boosts.

Also been looking at a few NMD's but they're not as comfortable as the boosts are they?

Really? Which ones do you have?

Might get a pair of each tbh
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move

R1 with and without primeknit
    Had City Socks as well, those were unreal comfort-wise, but I don't like the look of them
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

R1 with and without primeknit
    Had City Socks as well, those were unreal comfort-wise, but I don't like the look of them

Nice I'm looking at a few pairs of them as well. Don't know what to think of the XR1, I'm not sure I like the cage on them but they do have some cool color combinations on some of them.

I'm in love with these but the price is a bit over the top imo:

https://www.footlocker.dk/en/p/adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-men-shoes-9817?v=314210776804#!searchCategory=men/shoes
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    Yeah also love my pair, I'm pretty sure I would killed in here if people saw what state they are in now :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I bought a pair of fake zebra yeezys here in Malaysia the other day :)
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Got me a pair of ultra boosts for $120 :p
  • Deano2508
    2492 posts Fans' Favourite

Which ones, I just picked up some atrs for £102 down from £170
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Deano2508 wrote: »

Which ones, I just picked up some atrs for £102 down from £170

Green night/Core Black

Got lucky as there was a flash sale on Adidas and they were my size
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice :)
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2018
    Ohh **** wrong lounge :p
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Mad tempted to get these. Want some different than the usual colorways I get and I think these are perfect!

3db1be86ea1c2af4eb54639800948252.png

Also picked up these for $50. Not my favourite color ever but for $50 I had to.

783b4e420ec30472c8b8a3a254b8c819.png
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    I have fallen in love with this jacket, don't want to buy but also buy at the same time :neutral:
    ST197409-1--IMG_1200-913394892.jpg
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Any suggestions on some good trainers? Got some cash saved up to spend, looking to buy 1 pair that's some good running/gym shoes (so maybe mizuna, saucony, asics, NB, etc.)
    and another pair of trainers that are more stylish, might wear them to the gym some.

Wouldn't mind at least 1 all white pair and looking for suggestions
    Right now really liking the all white pharrell williams, trying to stray from the ultraboosts and have the kids on campus seem to have them here
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    @Vinz_kingz actually never seen the last 2 adidas trainers, those are kinda nice
  • Deano2508
    Fisherman/trawler beanies yay or nay?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    depends on who's wearing it tbh
  • Deano2508
    I see your point
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    I need those White Off-White Jordan 1s.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    These look so good holy crap
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    These look so good holy ****

Yeah I feel in love with them right away. Have to pay full price for them though but I'm pretty sure I'll get them eventually. Was looking at getting a pair of ultra boost in navy but I'll probably get these instead.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    So am I the only one that give the least **** about the pants when it comes to clothes?
  • Neal
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pants arguably the most important. Can make half decent shoes look good/bad. Having the right fitting/style pants is very important imo, I think the difference between pants and shoes/shirts/tops, is that pants you can find really good ones for cheaper generally and brand matters less to people.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Neal wrote: »
    Pants arguably the most important. Can make half decent shoes look good/bad. Having the right fitting/style pants is very important imo, I think the difference between pants and shoes/shirts/tops, is that pants you can find really good ones for cheaper generally and brand matters less to people.

trousers are more important than pants imo. pants aren't even seen that often tbh.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Want to splash some cash on something, was thinking a stone Island over shirt...