Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    RossLFC wrote: »
    Hodor wrote: »
    Also, I've not had white trainers in a long time and wanting some new ones.
    Any ideas?
    I like the look of air max 1 ultra moire white/gum but I can't seem to find a place to buy them in the uk

I think that they are not out yet in the UK mate, as ive been trying to get white/gum AM1 for a long while and im fairly sure that they aren't out yet

iB088yG.png

Rather like those

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Anybody into custom shoes? I bought some custom Lebrons for my son and he loves them. Had Chinese vase print all over it...blue and white.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    COACH wrote: »
    Any ideas?
    I like the look of air max 1 ultra moire white/gum but I can't seem to find a place to buy them in the uk

I think that they are not out yet in the UK mate, as ive been trying to get white/gum AM1 for a long while and im fairly sure that they aren't out yet

iB088yG.png

Rather like those
    Some pictures look really nice but there are a few that are making me think twice
  • IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bit of a weird one but does anyone else get baggy knees on their trousers? Does my head in
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bit of a weird one but does anyone else get baggy knees on their trousers? Does my head in
    Yeah, have to always pull them down at the bottom haha
  • IceIcePercy
    Yeah, have to always pull them down at the bottom haha
    I can't sit down in my jeans otherwise they just get ruined so easily
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite

i like the look of it tbh
  • IceIcePercy
    benj wrote: »

Nahhhhhhhh I hope you're joking
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    My shopping list looks like this atm.
    Copykay.
    ZNVdXbD.png
    JeXbs1w.png
    xIQvKqD.png
    2eHChjB.png
    Sorry if big
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Add a black/white stripy top and some black jeans too :D
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Any ideas?

iB088yG.png

Rather like those
    Some pictures look really nice but there are a few that are making me think twice

Haha. I hear ya

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    My shopping list looks like this atm.
    Copykay.
    ZNVdXbD.png
    JeXbs1w.png
    xIQvKqD.png
    2eHChjB.png
    Sorry if big

Are those pegged pants...HAHAHA!

I wore pants like that in elementary school

• Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Huh?
  • @COACH remember where I told people not to act like an ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Yeah, let's do that.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pegged pants though? I'm guessing they're the ones in last pic?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    KVA wrote: »
    @COACH remember where I told people not to act like an ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Yeah, let's do that.

You aiming at me KVA?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    @COACH remember where I told people not to act like an ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Yeah, let's do that.

You aiming at me KVA?

I laughed at the pegged pants...was that bad? It was in pic with the shoe I like so I didnt think anybody would take offense to the pants the guy was wearing since it was the shoes he was modeling.

• COACH wrote: »

You aiming at me KVA?

I laughed at the pegged pants...was that bad? It was in pic with the shoe I like so I didnt think anybody would take offense to the pants the guy was wearing since it was the shoes he was modeling.

Just be a little more accepting of things. It's really simple.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    He did nothing wrong and nothing that hasn't been done 1000 times over in this threads multiple iterations.
  • bear wrote: »
    He did nothing wrong and nothing that hasn't been done 1000 times over in this threads multiple iterations.

It wasn't clear which pair he was talking about, and I'm just trying to make sure people don't talk down on other people's interests. It's simple. Really simple.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    How many times have I poked fun at your skinny jeans and you poked fun at my j's?
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    ZNVdXbD.png

link?
  • benj
    benj wrote: »

Nahhhhhhhh I hope you're joking

this denim this perfect imo
    6957db17ca04d228b5c19adff3bc9a65.png
  • I want this hair, should I show a picture to my barber and what kind of products would I even need to use? My hair often goes flat and it looks a bit thicker than his hair. I have hair wax but that's it really.

10898963_398281843678507_552381929_n.jpg
    superthumb.jpg

• Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you hae hair like that the slightest but of wind will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off so much :lol:
    Just blow dry and use a matte putty or good wax. Should be pretty easy, whether it looks good or not is a different game.
  • benj
    Show your barber. He will be able to tell you what products too.
  • The thought of having to blow dry often bugs me. I don't mind applying hair wax but it seems like a lot of effort. What do you think about the hairstyle anyway?
  • benj
    It's pretty standard. I like it though.
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's okay if you can get it right.
    You won't have to always blow dry, depends on what your hair is like really. If it's heavy you could see if flattening a little bit over time but it may not.
    Best to just try.

Take a pic to the barber or just explain what you want, if I were to ask for that I'd say 2 back/sides and trim of the top and explain you're combing it back/over