Barzagli - Have EA messed up?

Anythingadam142
310 posts Sunday League Hero
This might have been posted before, but I couldn't find anything.

So ... Ive been trying to get a fresh NIF barzagli for about half an hour. I started to think something strange was going on so started looking to pay above lowest.

Not a single barzagli fresh on the market and upon closer inspection not a single barzagli issued after his IF went out of packs in February... Is there a reason for this, or have ea messed up?

Don't suppose anyone has one they'd sell me fresh? :(

Comments

• pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    Same thing that happened with Miranda who was IF the week after Barzagli. They forgot to put his NiF Up in packs after the IF was out.
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    U got to be kidding? What do they get rigth?
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    It's not great that EA seem to have messed up but he's a defender, why is fresh so important?
  • Anythingadam142
    @Hippyboy6 no idea mate but I only use fresh. Even keepers, strange I know but I have to have players with only my stats on them!
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    That would explain his price rise also

Unbelievable :joy:
  • Anythingadam142
    @Uberman656 I thought I was imagining it at first.

He used to he like 1.5k or something right? How easy is it to get this stuff right!!
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    @Uberman656 I thought I was imagining it at first.

He used to he like 1.5k or something right? How easy is it to get this stuff right!!

He was 1.2k i remember

Jesus christ it needs sorting - good spot
  • Anythingadam142
    Is there any community manager on the forums anymore we could tag?
  • Reus
    22434 posts Club Captain
    they did this with bale the other year

meant he wasnt in packs during TOTY so he never crashed
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Just bought 50 of him, thanks for the spot!
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    Is there any community manager on the forums anymore we could tag?

Ill tag @ORANGEeffect05 and @OoSUPERDANoO

they aren't community managers but im sure they could pass it onto rob for you who im unable to tag for some reason
  • Smudge
    4526 posts National Call-Up
  • Anythingadam142
    Cheers guys :)
  • MacDaddy
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    When has EA not messed anything up lol
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    When has EA not messed anything up lol

Fair point
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Came in expecting a thread about him having still long hair in-game, but i guess this is urgent too :D

Seriously, he hasn't had long hair for years now, and that beard needs adding too.
  • Captainhelmet68
    70 posts Park Captain
    Looks like I'm buying bonucci as I have pack fresh OCD ha ha
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    @Rob
    Pretty sure NIF Barzagli is still not in packs.
  • Anythingadam142
    @Rob he definitely isn't. Ive now given up getting a fresh one and changed my team. Pretty disappointing tbh.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    @Rob
    Pretty sure NIF Barzagli is still not in packs.

Seems like a simple fix, but NIF Barzagli is still not in packs. Pretty sure he hasn't been in packs since he was in the TOTW eight weeks ago.
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    This thread definately needs more rob tags
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    BackDaddy wrote: »

If he weren't a seemingly invisible community manager he'd probably get less grief ;)

And yes I'm aware he's not here all the time, sleeps, eats and poops like the rest of us ...
  • BackDaddy
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

If he weren't a seemingly invisible community manager he'd probably get less grief ;)

And yes I'm aware he's not here all the time, sleeps, eats and poops like the rest of us ...

Haha yeah I'm not trying to defend him, just saying it's not like it requires 50 likes for him to respond lol
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Haha yeah I'm not trying to defend him, just saying it's not like it requires 50 likes for him to respond lol

Oh I know! Just pointing out to anyone else who might pile on that he's one of the least transparent and helpful community managers I've ever heard of and I've spent far too much of my life on various Web forums :lol:

Unless you're a respected forumer and get hacked/screwed over, GL getting his help with much of anything ...
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Oh I know! Just pointing out to anyone else who might pile on that he's one of the least transparent and helpful community managers I've ever heard of and I've spent far too much of my life on various Web forums :lol:

Unless you're a respected forumer and get hacked/screwed over, GL getting his help with much of anything ...

Soooo not worth tagging him, is it?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Advait wrote: »

Just a way to express displeasure for most, we know it's not really accomplishing anything @Rob
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Just a way to express displeasure for most, we know it's not really accomplishing anything @Rob

You're right...
    @Rob @Rob @Rob
    Pointless really :joy:
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

You're right...
    @Rob @Rob @Rob
    Pointless really :joy:

:lol:
  • ChrisLFC
    7026 posts Big Money Move
    We should just price fix him.
  • BackDaddy
    I've heard if u say rob 3 times in front of a mirror, he appears and quick sells your trade pile