TOTY Marcelo and Alves as midfielders

EDDlE
1700 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2016
Partnered in the midfield with sweaty Ramires, they are fantastic. I've gone 11-1-0 so far and the games I've won haven't been close.

Division 1 (8-0) continuation from prior div 1, currently 4-0 in new run

Gold Cup (3-1) lost final to a bus parker

Wy4aYjS.jpg

Comments

• Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Do you sub them on or start them on 4 chem?
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    Always wanted to try them there - Tried alves in RW and was disappointed - Might have to give this a shot
    Do you sub them on or start them on 4 chem?

this also
  • EDDlE
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Start the game with them, 4 Chem with the manager link +10 games. I noticed that I don't even need to control them as they aggressively intercept automatically which sets up my attack perfectly.

They're always in the right position and chase down anyone on the ball.

The best part is when they intercept the ball, they both have excellent pace, dribbling and passing that I'm able to weave through a couple of defenders then dish it off to my wingers or right down the middle to Suarez.
  • CovLee_Candice
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    Yes I use If Mario gaspar and if de marcos Cause la liga lack of good box to box / cdm like italy have Nainggolan Pereyra marchisio.

I am satisfied with both of them.

I also use tif godin as cdm, matic of la liga.
  • TTAZ
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just tried this except I swapped formations in game so they had full chem. They were dominant. Maybe the best midfield I have used in this game lol
  • EDDlE
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    TTAZ wrote: »
    I just tried this except I swapped formations in game so they had full chem. They were dominant. Maybe the best midfield I have used in this game lol

Crazy huh? I feel bad for my opposition because my midfield is crazy quick. It almost feels like I turned up the gameplay sliders for speed.
  • TTAZ
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    EDDlE wrote: »
    TTAZ wrote: »

Crazy huh? I feel bad for my opposition because my midfield is crazy quick. It almost feels like I turned up the gameplay sliders for speed.

Ya I felt the same way. That was probably the easiest I have ever won D1
  • Antparry92
    16370 posts World Class
    That's disgusting...I had visions of you playing them RM and LM in a 3 atb which would have been a good idea
  • KingLionel10
    14924 posts World Class
    b269a3fd2a30827d7e6a7491e786dead.png

Played against them in midfield before, they were both unreal there :joy:
  • Barslund
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn't Alves be way to far up the pitch in a 433(4) as a CM?
  • EDDlE
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    b269a3fd2a30827d7e6a7491e786dead.png

Played against them in midfield before, they were both unreal there :joy:

Lord have mercy that squad looks like a handful... I got a message last game from a guy calling me a moron for not knowing where to play them after he rage quit.
  • CovLee_Candice
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    Haters gonna hate. That formation is so OP.
  • EDDlE
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haters gonna hate. That formation is so OP.

Which formation ?
  • Lord Helton
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use toty Alves at rw in 433(5) best I've used so far, very smooth dribbling, blistering pace and a shot so powerful the gk got no chance.