The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Sell everyone !!!!!!!!

Scouser
2537 posts Fans' Favourite
trying to help mass selling even more !!!!! go go go

:trollface:

sN83tyof.png

Ad board says team of the season - coming soon

SELL NOW

tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

tumblr_n4iierxtrb1rj1j9ro3_250.gif

Comments

• Scouser wrote: »
    trying to help mass selling even more !!!!! go go go

:trollface:

sN83tyof.png

Ad board says team of the season - coming soon

SELL NOW

tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

tumblr_n4iierxtrb1rj1j9ro3_250.gif

+10 for attention to detail.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    And there's panic on the streets of London, Dundee Dublin humberside
  • Paciga45
    3835 posts National Call-Up
    You didn't sell already?

Welcome to last week
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Where???
  • :joy:
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    white text fail
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    white text fail

:joy:
  • omarnyc
    3794 posts National Call-Up
    when is the tots
  • JohnDoe
    11349 posts Has That Special Something
    omarnyc wrote: »
    when is the tots

It will be yesterday.
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Youtubers have already started to tell viewers to sell their clubs so the pre-crash will probably begin soon.
  • omarnyc
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    when is the tots

It will be yesterday.

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    TOTS MC has came out a week after the drafts the last two years. The draft is due Wednesday the 13th. So its likely that it starts April 20th. This coincides with 2014 when it released April 23rd. Since both summers had major tournament(s) (2016 major tournaments). So yes, its likely in 18 days.

Now that ISNT DEFINITIVE. I know that some may misconstrue that but it all adds up in my eyes.
  • omarnyc
    TOTS MC has came out a week after the drafts the last two years. The draft is due Wednesday the 13th. So its likely that it starts April 20th. This coincides with 2014 when it released April 23rd. Since both summers had major tournament(s) (2016 major tournaments). So yes, its likely in 18 days.

Now that ISNT DEFINITIVE. I know that some may misconstrue that but it all adds up in my eyes.

gotcha thanks
  • omarnyc wrote: »

gotcha thanks

omar remember when we randomly played eachother on divisions :joy: that was something
  • omarnyc
    holdenwait wrote: »

gotcha thanks

omar remember when we randomly played eachother on divisions :joy: that was something

i remember that blue pogba... :joy:
  • hahah yes! and I remember how everyone thought he'd increase (same for all TOTY tbh), geez I lost so much buying and selling expensive players :D love this years market tho, we should play again sometime , cheers
  • omarnyc
    holdenwait wrote: »
    hahah yes! and I remember how everyone thought he'd increase (same for all TOTY tbh), geez I lost so much buying and selling expensive players :D love this years market tho, we should play again sometime , cheers

yea i was so excited to pull blue alves.i thought i can finally afford messi. but its never going to happen. i ll catch you on console
  • Steph3998
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice spot man :wink:
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    COACH wrote: »
    Where???

Equipo de la temporada proxiamente