SIF Bale for NIF Messi?

Keynote
1153 posts Professional
This is the squad:
funkgl.png
Basically would you sell SIF Bale and Iniesta and grab NIF Messi and Iniesta?

Comments

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Obviously
  • red2mik
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2016
    Messi is so mich better on the wing as he's way more agile, so I would give it a try
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Yea I've used him a while ago in a 433 formation and he was solid. I think I'm gonna give it a shot...perhaps mentally everyone is gonna think I'm gonna wanna go left side to use that Neymar which might give me an advantage to really get away from defenders on the right lol.
  • messi is so much better than any Bale its not even fair to bale ;)
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi for sure
  • i-ZiO
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, keep SIF bale, u need to keep at least 1 Strong winger :) unless you are going with TOTY Messi who got 71 strength ( not great but at least he can fight for a bit ), trust me, u will regret switching strong player with weaker one.
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    i-ZiO wrote: »
    No, keep SIF bale, u need to keep at least 1 Strong winger :) unless you are going with TOTY Messi who got 71 strength ( not great but at least he can fight for a bit ), trust me, u will regret switching strong player with weaker one.

I hear ya man...he's doing decent for me right now being a star studded team and all, his record is 21 in 29 games...
    Messi weakness is what concerns me the most
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Go with Messi. This game is much more suited to players like him.
  • Jw123_
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keynote wrote: »
    i-ZiO wrote: »

I hear ya man...he's doing decent for me right now being a star studded team and all, his record is 21 in 29 games...
    Messi weakness is what concerns me the most

His weakness shouldn't bother you because he is so agile and has amazing stats other than that