The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone better than gullit

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Had him at cam always pushed forward to get goal my st couldn't or when my st was out of position. Playing him as lone st now and gets goals but I always like changing teams. Eyeing st Ronaldo and Modric cm and bale cam. Just hard to part ways with gullit and not be able to get him back due to tax.

Comments

• MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only person who has impressed me as much is perisic
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    As a difference maker I preferred all 3 Toty attackers.
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    It's really only TOTY Ronaldo in the same class. Maybe Messi too - I haven't used a Messi since fifa 12 I think, but I only hear good things about him this year.

It's that rare combination of size, strength, speed, and balance. Most players that have size, strength, speed, don't have the balance. The 92 Lewandowski is close, but it's like if you took 92 Lewandowski and made him taller, gave him 4-star skills, made him a fantastic defender, and then sprinkled that special fairy dust on him that makes the legends play much better than their stats would suggest.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Libguy wrote: »
    It's really only TOTY Ronaldo in the same class. Maybe Messi too - I haven't used a Messi since fifa 12 I think, but I only hear good things about him this year.

It's that rare combination of size, strength, speed, and balance. Most players that have size, strength, speed, don't have the balance. The 92 Lewandowski is close, but it's like if you took 92 Lewandowski and made him taller, gave him 4-star skills, made him a fantastic defender, and then sprinkled that special fairy dust on him that makes the legends play much better than their stats would suggest.

Spot on man, 100%.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    No, he's once again the GOAT in game
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Unmistakable Ruud Gullit
  • Sercs
    18832 posts World Class
    MNnative wrote: »
    Only person who has impressed me as much is perisic

his CAM is great!
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    verdolaga wrote: »

• krakos000
    17577 posts World Class
    Toty Ronaldo/Neymar are the same kind of special for attackers. I rate Gullit as a midfielder though. So as midfielders go nope he is the GOAT and the only person that comes close is Matthaus but even he is levels under Gullit.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    verdolaga wrote: »

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32906 posts National Team Captain
    George Best is the best CAM in the game
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

Tried him there, didn't make half the impact that Gullit does for me.
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move

Eh, best is good but I've yet to use another player who's on the same level as Gullit, even TOTY Ron/Messi didn't have the impact on the pitch big Ruud does.

@ORANGEeffect05 feel free to chip in ;)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23826 posts Club Captain
    I EvO I wrote: »

Eh, best is good but I've yet to use another player who's on the same level as Gullit, even TOTY Ron/Messi didn't have the impact on the pitch big Ruud does.

@ORANGEeffect05 feel free to chip in ;)

Best was good, but not even close to how dominant Ruud is. Has something like 141 goals in 99 games for me, most as a false 9. He has everything needed in FUT, and a lovely dread headed smile as he plows through defenses to rip the net. He feels like Ronaldo's level of one-man army from 15, absolutely unstoppable.