Missing managers?

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
Is Wenger seriouslu the only gold french manager?

And for germany... What happened to low and klinsmann?

Nobody on the market..

Comments

• Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I believe so, I use a Bronze French chap. Can't put Jimmy Saville's son in charge of my squad.

I haven't noticed Jurgen nor Low, I normally always get Jurgen for my Bundes teams..

And I don't think Pep or Simeone have been on any UT.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Gaarl wrote: »
    I believe so, I use a Bronze French chap. Can't put Jimmy Saville's son in charge of my squad.

I haven't noticed Jurgen nor Low, I normally always get Jurgen for my Bundes teams..

And I don't think Pep or Simeone have been on any UT.

Crazy :-/. I mean, i dont mind rocking a bronze manager, but i cant remember a fifa without low in it.
  • Gaarl
    Yeah same!

Next year I hope they add Simeone, Pep, Enrique and Blanc, just to name a few.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Yeah same!

Would be cool to have blanc managing and blanc as a cb!! (If they allowed it)
  • MaddMike3711
    10408 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah same!

Don't they have a De Boer manager card, and his legend card? Or maybe it was on a past FIFA, but I'm almost positive that at one point or another he had two cards at the same time.
  • Shaanxz
    19773 posts Club Captain
    Wish manager had an actual influence like PES do well. Allows you to play different formations or a different style of play etc
  • Pugzilla
    15314 posts World Class
    Yeah same!

Bruh how can you for get Klopp!?!?
  • Gaarl
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Yeah same!

Bruh how can you for get Klopp!?!?

:joy: Pep and Klopp should be on Fifa 17, Prem managers now. :)
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    Darren Farley
  • MattDaddy V1
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah same!

My mate packed both manager henrik Larson and legend Larson in the same pack last year and another mate did the same with Van basten (fifa 14 I think.)

Also anyone else noticed that the bronze managers (French & German league ones) are actually the physio/fitness/atribute guys from previous fifas? Roll on next year I want my Ole Gunnar Solskjaer manager card back.
  • LeonidasJB
    14866 posts World Class
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Wish manager had an actual influence like PES do well. Allows you to play different formations or a different style of play etc

That would suck if you had to have certain managers to use certain formations.
  • Shaanxz
    19773 posts Club Captain
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »

That would suck if you had to have certain managers to use certain formations.

But I want too use 4132 on fut, but they haven't added it yet :/