Messi or Ronaldo

jimmykabs
392 posts Sunday League Hero
As their prices have continued to drop I have accumulated enough coins to buy either NIF Messi or NIF Ronaldo, who should I buy?

Comments

• FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    ronaldo
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo for me. He has everything I want whereas Messi just got shoved around a lot. That said, it's horses for courses.
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    As a ST Ronaldo, CF then Messi...
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronaldo
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unless all you do is zig zag power dribbling then go with messi.
    Some skill moves ,long shots, headers, and quick counter for Ronaldo
  • Devers
    7700 posts League Winner
    depends on position and formation.

ive used both all fut, all versions.

as an out and out striker ronaldo. in a pair messi.

i play false 9. messi there over ronaldo all day
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Ronaldo for me. I have both in one team but Ronaldo seems to come through more when I need him. I think it is his strength and powerful shot that makes him better for me.
  • I was more effective with messi. Had no problems with dribbling around ppl with him. Ronaldo was a beast and his long shots were great, but when i had both in the same team, Messi stood out head and shoulders above him. It really depends on your style dude.
  • I think if you are playing mainly with your whole team or a strike force, Messi is better. However if you like making runs in with a striker or winger, Ronaldo is the way to go. That being said it really depends on your style.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi for sure, Ronaldo has a giant parachute on his back
  • Dasco
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldo is more user friendly, however if you're a brilliant dribbler, then Messi is your man!
  • Gabrielga8122
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have both on the same team, messi playing RF and st ronaldo, messi this the playing much better, but, ronaldo is awalys ronaldo.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Messi
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    As a lone stirker, I'd say Ronaldo. In two striker formation or as a winger, I'd get Messi.