Your club set up

Rootseyyy
1288 posts Professional
Hi guys quite new to this forum and I have been reading tips off all of you and I am just after a bit of advise really.

How do you set your clubs up? I have 5 squads at the moment prem, ligue 1, large liga, bundesliga and serie a.

Do most people have one main team and then a fitness team? Cause of the amount of teams I have got I haven't got many coins to spend and when I do save up from playing seasons I then just buy a new player for one of my teams.

I want to start trading and eventually get enough coins to afford a legend so how would you recommend I get to that stage? I have big names in my squads but they ain't the expensive players

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    91245 posts Moderator
    Main team, Bronze team, Walsall team

I'll make a few teams comes Tots
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    2 teams; one worth a huge amount; one worth very little with the usual sweaty suspects.

Having more than that is a bit of a waste imo.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    Usually stick to 2 squads. 1st and Fitness.
    Using coin boosts and find something low value to trade.
    Watch a Chemistry or Position card for a few days or a week and try and pick a few up for a few hundred coins under the lowest BIN. Then list them all at the same as the lowest BIN or 100 coins under.
    That can get you started and can top up your match coins and Season/Tourney rewards.
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    One team. Fitness cards.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Richard wrote: »
    One team. Fitness cards.

• Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    On the trading part, take a look at the IF- and the NIF Trading guide.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    2 teams; one worth a huge amount; one worth very little with the usual sweaty suspects.

Having more than that is a bit of a waste imo.

Not this!! Do not use the cheap sweaty players, please.
    No need for it, unless you are desperate for success.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I have about 500k in players, 11m in my tradepile to make coin. Getting ready for TOTS in a few weeks.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    Runefang wrote: »
    I have about 500k in players, 11m in my tradepile to make coin. Getting ready for TOTS in a few weeks.

How does that help him? Seems more like a subtle brag to me!
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    A lot of people just use one main team and a fitness team. I keep most of the gold players that I pack if I think I'll ever use them. I think I have like 50+ pages of gold players. I like the squad building aspect of the game, so having a bunch of players lets me build most any team that I want on the fly.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I get too bored so I have about 10 squads I rotate with. I have my favorite main 3 & then a few others for fitness I guess, just to use some other favorite players that have crappy links.
  • AlexSolm
    9575 posts League Winner
    Two squads of equal value and ability, I think
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a main team and a main fitness team (all Italian) but also have about another 6 or 7 teams. I like building not so common teams so have NOS, Super Lig teams etc. I just build these up as I go along and add IFs etc. Makes it interesting and stops me selling my main team when I get bored with it. Iv also recently built an unreadable team just with players from the free packs. Been fun using different players.
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    I get too bored so I have about 10 squads I rotate with. I have my favorite main 3 & then a few others for fitness I guess, just to use some other favorite players that have crappy links.

Same here
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Runefang wrote: »

How does that help him? Seems more like a subtle brag to me!

I wasn't going for subtle!
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have two teams, pretty similar level that I rotate with.

Then a load of untradables and a few packed players I like to keep without having used yet.
  • 2 teams where it will become 1 team by tomorrow.
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    Cheers for all your help boys. I think I'm going to shave my squads down to two... try and make hybrids with my fave players from each of them. Sell the rest of them off then I should be able to try my hand at trading.

You know what my next thread is going to be... anyone able to build squads for me :D
  • TheDreamer
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    I have a 4 mil team and a cheap fitness team.

I play Divisions with the stacked team and rest them by playing with the fitness squad in the Gold Cup. I cant play Div1 with a fitness team because of my high ELO.
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    I have two teams that owe me about 30k each.

Usually have a current cup team. And a silver team (which is just to look at)

And I'm sitting on 700k. Which is just there if I want to try a big player. Or trade if i see a bargain.
  • Sercs
    21209 posts Club Captain
    2 teams, one expensive and my fitness is a cheaper but effective one

Anymore then you don't need

Don't use fitness cards either, waste of money. Better to rotate 2 teams
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    sorry but "Large Liga" :D
  • HeroBent
    4950 posts Big Money Move
    Two teams. Got 12 "high end cards" so i can very between two formations. Currently alternating between 433(4) and 4312, and and use my wingers as 7 chem strikers when i play 4312