Possibility of Brazilian League returning for FIFA 16

DC_United123
773 posts Semi-Pro
Please please please bring this league back. It's too good of a league not to be included and we need more South American leagues not taking them away. Arguably the best non European league in the world. Too many good players people could be using in FUT. Too many good teams people could be using in Seasons. Make it happen EA.

Comments

• RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wish they just kept the players from that league and put them into Free Agents!
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    RedDevil wrote: »
    I wish they just kept the players from that league and put them into Free Agents!

I'd hate that. They're not free agents. They have clubs.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

I'd hate that. They're not free agents. They have clubs.

Better not having them at all? So do other players that are in Free Agents but that doesn't stop EA putting them in there..

• nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Yes lets hope they do find a way to bring the brazilian league back. At least some of them in the rest of the world section. I could'nt care less about fut but for seasons and even more careermode it would be nice.
  • CandyRat
    7779 posts League Winner

Don't think licensing is that easy mate
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    CandyRat wrote: »

Don't think licensing is that easy mate

The players license is different to the league license though, they had the players licenses.

• henryclay1844
    927 posts Professional

The players license is different to the league license though, they had the players licenses.

[/quote]

They lost the players because of lack of league-wide Brazilian players association. Apparently they retained (and perhaps still do) team licenses, but they never had a league license. It gripes me that PES managed to sign a couple teams last year (, but EA didn't get it done. Have no clue what will happen this year.
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't want the league back tbh. So many sweaty players from that league.
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope so. This will make career mode in south america worth while. I loved it in 14
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Ortez wrote: »
    Don't want the league back tbh. So many sweaty players from that league.

Really man? Every league has "sweaty" players. Doesn't mean said leagues shouldn't be in the game. It's a good league and needs to be represented in FIFA. If EA is really trying to put an emphasis on including more leagues from places other than just Europe this league needs to be in the game.