Euro 2016 DLC?

FifaBoy2007
592 posts Sunday League Hero
Okay, so it started out that EA made a separate Euro game every 4 years, as well as a World Cup game every 4 years on top of the annual Fifa, they then stopped doing this and made the Euro game DLC instead, but because they made that shoddy work of it they've now lost the license altogether to Konami :joy:

But, what's stopping EA updating all the International kits in Fifa? And also adding a faces pack? Konami just released over 200 new or updated faces.. You don't need the Euro 2016 license to do this am I correct?

This way we could just create a Tournament offline? As Fifa also has 3 French stadiums anyway..

Comments

• squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    exactly... minimum expected are add new kits... ball and sure squads

unfortunatelly don´t have all teams
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Licenses are stopping them. Kind of have to have those.
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Licenses are stopping them. Kind of have to have those.

I'm pretty sure you don't need the Euro 2016 license to add new faces and updated kits.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    You don't need the Euro 2016 license to do this am I correct?
    I guess you don't as I remember Konami updating 2010 and 2014 kits of some national teams in PES (talking about PES 2010 and PES 2014 here) even if they didn't have the FIFA World Cup licence.

• Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You need to pay them some kind of compensation to have player likenesses, even if kits and crests are generic.
  • henryclay1844
    930 posts Professional
    How would EA make any money on this?
  • Funk43
    13 posts Ball Boy
    tried to make EURO 2016 Finals on FIFA16 but in custom tournaments we could only select 16 or 32 teams not the 24 required :/
  • Supercorner24
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And EA have the licenses for more French stadiums, then now are in the game.
  • bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea sports now only interested in FUT
    the rest can wait long long
  • AFCB CARL
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okay, so it started out that EA made a separate Euro game every 4 years, as well as a World Cup game every 4 years on top of the annual Fifa, they then stopped doing this and made the Euro game DLC instead, but because they made that shoddy work of it they've now lost the license altogether to Konami :joy:

But, what's stopping EA updating all the International kits in Fifa? And also adding a faces pack? Konami just released over 200 new or updated faces.. You don't need the Euro 2016 license to do this am I correct?

This way we could just create a Tournament offline? As Fifa also has 3 French stadiums anyway..

They will release a spout of inform rare cards that kids can waste more money on for the euro's in FUT that's why they didn't fight for the license!

Unfortunatly once again EA think about money over what the fans really want!!

FACT
  • AFCB CARL
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    AFCB CARL wrote: »

They will release a spout of inform rare cards that kids can waste more money on for the euro's in FUT that's why they didn't fight for the license!

Unfortunatly once again EA think about money over what the fans really want!!

FACT

Sorry or failing that a whole update for FUT and an online tournament called international squad or something.