iF Fabregas

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
Any one used him? Thinking of trying him at rcm 4321

Comments

• Jfo88
    22439 posts Club Captain
    His nif is one of the worst high rated players in the game imo can't imagine the if is much better
  • Honour and a pen15
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    His nif is one of the worst high rated players in the game imo can't imagine the if is much better

Oh damn haha. Ill stick with if nainggolan then as he was my original thought.
  • Whoman
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Just buy him Monday, try for 2 days and at the very worst sell for a minimal loss maybe ?

I bought him Thursday evening to flip him Friday morning. Still played him a little and really liked him personally as an LCM in a BBVA Team.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Whoman wrote: »
    Just buy him Monday, try for 2 days and at the very worst sell for a minimal loss maybe ?

I bought him Thursday evening to flip him Friday morning. Still played him a little and really liked him personally as an LCM in a BBVA Team.

Cheers! Good idea
  • MaddMike3711
    9729 posts League Winner
    edited March 2016
    I've used the NIF for over 250 matches and I've used the IF for around 5 matches so far. He's really good with maestro chem style and if you use him properly. The thing is that you want to pair him with someone who can win tackles. I use him with Matic or Ramires, so that he can be free to thread passes and really help with the buildup. Because if you pair him with a Schweinsteiger for example, I have noticed he just sits in midfield and doesn't do much. I snapped one up for 160k and am not bothered that I will lose coins because he is my playmaker in midfield.
    Double edit: and I use him as a LCDM in a 4231 (2)
  • krakos000
    16889 posts World Class
    I packed the IF in an untradeable pack. Used him in my fitness team yesterday before I sold them all lol he was alright. Didn't feel much different from his NIF. Guess he'll be a permanent fixture on my bench.
  • Honour and a pen15
    I picked one up earlier for 130k. Gonna hold and sell later on for a profit (hopefully). I got if nain and will prob use him instead. Ill post a team pic in a second.
  • Honour and a pen15
    I like this center destroyer bookended by all arounders. Im think fab isnt as well rounded as id like.

MwussE1.jpg
  • MaddMike3711
    9729 posts League Winner
    Wow, nice squad man! And yeah, just give him a try. He really is a good CM.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Wow, nice squad man! And yeah, just give him a try. He really is a good CM.

Thanks! I def will :). I just need tots godin to complete it.