Who else hasn't won the FUT Birthday Cup?

Comments

• RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Won offline 7 rounds
    Not bothered with online.. I'm ❤️❤️❤️❤️ online
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Just thought I'd give it another go. Go 0-1 down in less than 5 minutes and he starts hiding in the corner doing that shielding thing.

I managed to get the ball back and went 2-1 up. He got it to 2-3 and went back to the corner.

I really don't understand people like that. But this is the problem with EA doing good things, people go to any length for a free pack.

The sooner this is over and all the try hards go back to divisions the better.
  • G000ner
    5050 posts Big Money Move
    What are the requirements? Haven't had a chance to get on and check. And when does it finish?
  • Cherriesfan
    1280 posts Professional
    couldnt be bothered, got 1.8 million, wear the afcb kits regardless now, not worth the stress
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    G000ner wrote: »
    What are the requirements? Haven't had a chance to get on and check. And when does it finish?

18 different nationalities in the match day squad
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    How have people done 7 offline?!

I won the 7th online and decided to try offline, it was like watching paint dry. The CPU is just as sweaty, just they can't defend!
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Such a stupid decision to make us win it 7 times !!! 7 !!! let alone ONCE. If it was once the good and exploiting players would move on after day 2 but because of 7 tournament wins the pool of sweaty, good and exploiting players is still so big with them that you'll never get the chance to ''get a shot at it'' because you're just not GOOD ENOUGH. So I tried what 5 times once made it to SF other 4 times lost in 2nd round despite playing better. After my 4-5th attempt I just went F IT who needs this SH and quit the game altogether. Even if you win 2-3 tournaments still a long way to go so smart thing was to save time and spent that on something more fun and less frustrating. I already had quit it for months but this FUT BIRTHDAY thing put me back a bit only for EA to force me out...AGAIN. If this is their way attracting a larger player base...well it ain't gonna work.

My issue is defending. I'm going to be very specific about one part of it which is my issue. I know all the tutorials and BS it's not that even though it may seem that way. When opponent has the ball my player even in jockey mode doesn't stay in front of opponent sometimes slides away and opponent just goes through it but when opponent defends holding jockey, press his defender stays put ON ME all the time breathing in my beck and rarely gives an inch. I don't think this is manual defending it's clearly jockey press but for some reason I can't do it that way because defender does some goofy thing and lets the defender breath when it gets close. Ah well doesn't really matter anymore. I think I'm done with fifa forever. Better spending that time and money on games that give you more enjoyment than stress.
  • Safehands84
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Won it 7 times offline, not got passed semi online yet
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    I have just made an genius discovery gents, tin foil hats at the ready... I am predicting we will see another new kit tournament around the 5th June for SoccerAid hosted by Unicef.

I was browsing the futhead kits to try find something to pair with this yellow one, when I noticed this one pop up -
    j0_112938_0.png

It is shown on Futbin too. Would be logical to assume we will have a chance to get this through a tournament, around the time of SoccerAid -

http://socceraid.unicef.org.uk
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Made a team, haven't found an opponent... Its usually seasons or nothing for me, and usually play the same person twice within an hour or 2

I have this exact same issue ^^ I spent about 2 hours searching for a match only to up only against 1 person that I have played before and he knows when I'm on my A game I'm hard to beat as I have came up against him a few time in div 1-2. So of course he pulled out every time on the kit selection screen..... So i gave up and went onto divisions and found matches instantly with no issues... But it was too laggy as it has been all week and just turned off my X1. I'm over it now tbh.
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    Made a team, haven't found an opponent... Its usually seasons or nothing for me, and usually play the same person twice within an hour or 2

I have this exact same issue ^^ I spent about 2 hours searching for a match only to up only against 1 person that I have played before and he knows when I'm on my A game I'm hard to beat as I have came up against him a few time in div 1-2. So of course he pulled out every time on the kit selection screen..... So i gave up and went onto divisions and found matches instantly with no issues... But it was too laggy as it has been all week and just turned off my X1. I'm over it now tbh.

Gameplay is incredibly sluggish right now and it takes me 5-10 searches to find a game now as well