Who else hasn't won the FUT Birthday Cup?

EDDlE
1726 posts Play-Off Hero
People on here winning it multiple times and I have only made the finals once, pretty sad considering I won Div 1. I just can't play good anymore.

Comments

• Shaanxz
    19568 posts World Class
    Haven't even bothered to enter it, Cba to build a team for it
  • Yung
    11577 posts Has That Special Something
    Played twice, lost in final twice.
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Haven't even bothered to enter it, Cba to build a team for it

Requirements are not that bad, but I feel the same way for all the other cups that require certain teams which players prices are sky high.

Yung wrote: »
    Played twice, lost in final twice.

I usually play after work and win it, but I have since gained an obsession to win it now for my own dignity
  • Genetix27
    557 posts Sunday League Hero
    played it about 20 times, cannot get past the 2nd round.

• Recardo
    9094 posts League Winner
    I haven't.

Lost in the 90min in the final. That was the closes I've gotten.

Every team that's beaten me has been 100% aubamasweat.

Beaten lots of people wearing the kit. But can put a 4 game streak together.

Not even trying anymore. It makes me hate the game. :D

• PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    I struggled earlier in the week, just couldn't get into the game after not playing FIFA for a while.

Came back yesterday and just won it for the 3rd time, stick with it you will eventually crack it mate don't give up! I was mainly concerned about winning it once to get that kit, it's so nice :smile:
  • hoban95
    47233 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I haven't even bothered.
  • Tootrill22
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    I won last night after losing in the finals 4 times. The way people play in the tourney is crazy. They almost always back out if they see my D1 kit, sprint dribble and as soon as they score PTB and spam through balls. It's infuriating when it works
  • KingLionel10
    14936 posts World Class
    I cant win D1 but have won this, been beaten about 4 times and DC'd in the final.
  • TNeves95
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    I lost the final on penalties after dominating the guy, hitting the bar three times and conceding two rebound goals in the last 3 minutes (20 shots for me, 3 for the guy).

After that, lost the will to play.
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Genetix27 wrote: »
    played it about 20 times, cannot get past the 2nd round.

Lol I feel you ! I went four straight appearances one and done. Every game is competitive due to the high stakes.

Recardo wrote: »
    I haven't.

Lost in the 90min in the final. That was the closes I've gotten.

Every team that's beaten me has been 100% aubamasweat.

Beaten lots of people wearing the kit. But can put a 4 game streak together.

Not even trying anymore. It makes me hate the game. :D

1000% sweat confirmed in this cup, and to lose in 90th min is the worst feeling for me personally. But I was up 2-0 in final and I forgot I let my GFs nephew log in through her Xbox to play plants vs zombies and yeah ... Got booted and took that L like a champ
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    I struggled earlier in the week, just couldn't get into the game after not playing FIFA for a while.

Came back yesterday and just won it for the 3rd time, stick with it you will eventually crack it mate don't give up! I was mainly concerned about winning it once to get that kit, it's so nice :smile:

Seriously! I just want the kit to match with my div 1 kit. I got to semis last night and called it quits before I burned the apartment down if I lost. I know if I just focus and not let this game get to me I can win the next two, but you know how this game goes haha
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I haven't even bothered.

Really wish I didn't either because now it's become an obsession to win
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    didn't even enter it
  • TheDreamer
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite
    I won it once from my first 3 tries, than lost in semis and then lost 9 times the first round. :lol: Then won the tourney 5 times in row.

I dont understand this game.
  • Otis
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »
    didn't even enter it

• CornishLad
    23349 posts Club Captain
    I played it twice. Can't remember how far I got. Have up after the second attempt as it was all Pace and well I don't even like the look of the kit you get. Looks like a cheap bronze kit
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    i havent
  • scalaneopt
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    I won the online kit and could not get pass the 7k reward, Then i quit and went for the offline and won until i get the 50k pack
  • RascalinHere7
    1968 posts Play-Off Hero
    Me ... I entered it twice cause it's near impossible for me to find a match in it for for some reason I can search for like 1 hour with no opponent found ... 1st time I got to the final and lost cause the match was unplayable lagg, 2nd try I just lost last night in the semi due to lagg again ... All my games in that tourney have been laggy as hell, some I can manage others it's just impossible to play.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I haven't even bothered.

• Sercs
    18234 posts World Class
    If it makes you feel any better my 100k pack(7th win) I had 3 players over 80. Was pretty gutted :joy:
  • lf2009
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played two games (won both) an stopped playing the cup after that. The people i came up against make no prize worth it imo
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Busquets, not to bad I guess at least it was high rated! Got Pepe in the rare gold pack from 3rd Tourney win :(
  • LeonidasJB
    14475 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried it a couple of times, people play as if their life depends on it! Really can't stand it when people abuse every single thing.
    Just won the offline with a load of random cheap players.
  • Glass0nion
    3789 posts National Call-Up
    My team is to good for the tourney I guess
  • TheDreamer
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive won it some time ago.

What was the joke today with Huntelaar in pack?

gCuGwVY.png
  • Mr. Soper
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    can't do, it. And have been getting smoked in some games. Really bothering me. like the idea of multiple tiers, but should be matched with people in those tiers.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4584 posts National Call-Up
    I've won the offline 5 times, lost in the semis in the online one twice and honestly can't be bothered trying anymore. It's just so unenjoyable to play
  • Jfo88
    22542 posts Club Captain
    Won all 7 but was like this the entire time
    wvMTJmN.gif