Seemingly fresh Stoichkov up for 548k

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2016
If anyones interested (not mine) just thought someone might like him.

Comments

• Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up a fresh Suker last night for 280k. Prices are so low just now
  • Honour and a pen15
    Its always so tempting. If i had 38k more in the bank i woulda snatched him up
  • Cphee1987
    I was just looking for a decent striker to put up top in my cheapish serie a team. Suker at that price is ideal lol. So many tempting prices just now lol. With all the promo packs and tots coming up soon just seems to be driving everything down
  • Honour and a pen15
    Im attempting to hold a chunk of change in anticipation for tots. But all these prices make it hard. As long as i have enough for tots godin... Ill be happy
  • Cphee1987
    Im attempting to hold a chunk of change in anticipation for tots. But all these prices make it hard. As long as i have enough for tots godin... Ill be happy

Same as I'm doing. Running not too expensive teams while trying to work on my game in new formation. Sitting on a pile of coins (which I'm not good at) lol
  • Honour and a pen15
    You still running 4411?
  • Cphee1987
    You still running 4411?

Yeah man. Different squads though. Still trying to figure out who fits what roles best. Trying to be more patient and less wasteful with the ball too
  • M98H
    12341 posts Has That Special Something

I'm in the exact same position as you :lol: seeing all these fresh legends are tempting me, but as long as I have enough for tots dybala with Brian laudraup, then I'm happy :lol:
  • Honour and a pen15
    Sold my butra and grabbed him! 3g and 2a in his first 3 games (including a rage quit at 20th min).