Squad fitness prices?

Gonnie
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If i start a season with my main squad fully fit, no coins in my account there is no way i can use my main team withou putting REAL MONEY in to buy a squad fitness card. I earn roughly between 400 and 600 coins per match. A squad fitness card will cost at least 1400 coins. After 2 games my team fitness is between 85-82, but iv'e only earned 1000 coins(not enough for a squad fitness regardless of colour). This means i have to play with a team that will have a lower fitness level than my opponent or BUY FIFA POINTS (to buy packs). I think ea should put a cap on squad fitness cards at a lower price and increase the coins rewarded for playing a match. I should NOT have to use real money to maintain my squad fitness, If i do i think we may be getting conned in a sneaky way.

Comments

• John-R-Hampton
    995 posts Professional
    you can go to the Catalogue to buy some Match rewards coin boost
  • Gonnie
    Already used them all up.
  • finsfan85
    12929 posts Has That Special Something
    Just use a fitness team. Problem solved.
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    Stop playing so aggressive, my team only goes to 82-85 after 3 games at the least, so then you can afford a fitness! Happy to help mate! :grin:
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Stop playing so aggressive, my team only goes to 82-85 after 3 games at the least, so then you can afford a fitness! Happy to help mate! :grin:

85-82 is a lot after 2 games.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    finsfan85 wrote: »

• DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you have all of the fitness coaches?
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »

85-82 is a lot after 2 games.

That is what I'm saying, unless you play it on aggressive interceptions you won't lose 9 fitness per game, max ive seen on my team is 4 lost per game, so he can get 3 games at least out of it so he can afford a fitness!
  • Gonnie
    The point being here if i can't afford a fitness card by playing the game how the hell are you supposed to buy a pack, or one of these players over 100k coins? (dont have the time to trade, i don't think you should have to, i think traders are the cause of the problem). A possible solution i think would be to restrict the market options so you can only have say 5 of a certain card (ie 5×Messi 5×squad fitness and so on) this would stop cards being baught up by the traders and let the players actually use them and stop the prices getting to unatainable prices.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Gonnie wrote: »
    If i start a season with my main squad fully fit, no coins in my account there is no way i can use my main team withou putting REAL MONEY in to buy a squad fitness card. I earn roughly between 400 and 600 coins per match. A squad fitness card will cost at least 1400 coins. After 2 games my team fitness is between 85-82, but iv'e only earned 1000 coins(not enough for a squad fitness regardless of colour). This means i have to play with a team that will have a lower fitness level than my opponent or BUY FIFA POINTS (to buy packs). I think ea should put a cap on squad fitness cards at a lower price and increase the coins rewarded for playing a match. I should NOT have to use real money to maintain my squad fitness, If i do i think we may be getting conned in a sneaky way.

It's called Ultimate TEAM. Not Ultimate Starting Eleven. You've got 23 roster spots. Use them.
  • finsfan85
    Or just use a fitness squad. You're making an issue out of something that isn't an issue
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    thank you for your patronage
  • truegunn3r
    9129 posts Has That Special Something
    That's why you should build two rotatable first teams. Both of my teams are 88 rated
  • Gonnie
    The issue to me is the coins reward for a match compared to card value, do you not see that?
  • heavymcd
    The issue to me is the coins reward for a match compared to card value, do you not see that?

No. Because you spent the whole post whining about squad fitness prices.

I've bought ZERO fitness cards this year. How have I done this? The answer to that is the solution to your problem.

And an 83-rated team can be had for about 20K. That's forty games, tops.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner

do you not see that if match rewards were higher for everyone, then the price of cards would also be higher because theres more coins in the market?
  • Gonnie
    How do you build TWO 88 rated teams without putting your own money in to buy points?
  • heavymcd
    How do you build TWO 88 rated teams without putting your own money in to buy points?

Play single nation or league.

Then you can get away with as few as five additional players, and maintain 90+ fitness at all times.
  • finsfan85

You don't need 2 88 rated teams. Build one cheap squad and just play tournaments or single matches (matches you don't care about) with them to build the fitness back of your main squad.
  • Gonnie
    You dont seem to grasp the point im making to have an ultimate team or ultimate squad you must have to use your own money
  • finsfan85
    You dont seem to grasp the point im making to have an ultimate team or ultimate squad you must have to use your own money

I haven't spent a penny of my own money and enjoy both of my squads
  • Gonnie
    Tell me how you got the two sqauds?
  • Gonnie
    The only other way is a lucky pull at the start and sell the lucky pull for a fortune and go from there?
  • finsfan85
    Tell me how you got the two sqauds?

Playing the game and using a fitness squad. It's simple. If you're paying for squad fitness cards, you're doing it wrong.
  • Milan14
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2d9egsg.jpg[\img]
  • fluffymnuffy
    12670 posts Has That Special Something

God you're an idiot
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only other way is a lucky pull at the start and sell the lucky pull for a fortune and go from there?

Haven spent a penny on fut this season and haven got any big players in packs....still I have two really good teams. You need to have a fitness squad....spending on fitness cards is always gonna be a loss per game just like attribute cards....you use these cards only if you have excessive coins. I learnt very early during my first fut year that one needs to have a fitness squad to make coins on this game.

Also, if you can't trade then the higher priced players are impossible to get for you just by playing games, unless you get lucky in a pack which is very very rare too.
  • ROYTASTICx
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    finsfan85 wrote: »

This sir gets it.
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    1. Use fitness team
    2. Trade squad fitness card for profit!!
  • Gonnie
    I cant afford a fitness team. I would need to sell half my players. Or PUT MONEY IN IT . WOW IS THAT HARD TO GRASP
This discussion has been closed.