Free pack luck

shamheff1989
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
Just pulled UP Neymar in today's free pack! Can't believe it. Never get anything decent in packs, paid for or free! :D

Comments

• mhh1981
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite
    So far... All rubbish past three days
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one... A friend got the IF Kane yesterday...

I just got De Bruyne... That's about the best I've had since I got Shweinstiger during the first week of the games release...
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    My best pull in these free packs was NIF LacAzette...and I already own him. Nothing worse than a decent, non-tradeable duplicate.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got 2 silvers in today's pack :(
  • shamheff1989
    I feel ye lads. Was fully expecting to get three 75 rated rares as well today. Packs have always been bad to me and even worse this year. That's my luck for 16 done anyway. No point buying any during TOTS or anything after this!
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    schweinsteiger in todays pack
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I0JwG81.jpg
  • InfernaL
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice... I got Bellerin, probably never going to use him since I don't like using BPL players..
  • shamheff1989
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    I0JwG81.jpg

Congrats man! Very tidy pull.
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I0JwG81.jpg

Thanks mate it's on my second account though which is a shame
  • bezo85
    1037 posts Professional
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    My best pull in these free packs was NIF LacAzette...and I already own him. Nothing worse than a decent, non-tradeable duplicate.

It's great when this happens cos you can sell the card you own. Just happened to me with Verratti. He's only worth approx 2000 coins but it's better than a kick in the teeth...

Unless of course you own the other Lacazette as untradeable as well!

I think during TOTS they will do tournaments where you need certain leagues players again so all these untradeables will come in useful then.
  • shamheff1989
    I0JwG81.jpg

Yeah I saw you mention that in your other thread. Could you transfer over enough to make a team around him and leave it at that? Wouldn't trade over too much as you could get flagged for coin buying.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Marcelo
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I0JwG81.jpg

Yeah I saw you mention that in your other thread. Could you transfer over enough to make a team around him and leave it at that? Wouldn't trade over too much as you could get flagged for coin buying.

Yeah dunno I would like to use him but don't want to have my coins split. Will probably just leave him on there and jump on that account if I'm bored :D
  • xHerdie
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    Have only received one rare player since the free packs started and was a 76 CB.. Today just got Cavani Rakitic and Gundo so that's not too bad. Have used my NonUP Rakitic since day one of UT with well over 150 games, not sure if I'd switch out though but will try him out.
  • Ishibum
    12140 posts Has That Special Something
    Overall, nothing good. Not really had anything good this year (packed a lot better last year)
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yesterday I got Chiellini, Cech and Marcelo, today, Mandzukic and Payet... No one earth shattering, but Chiellini is by far my best pull this FIFA... Just a shame i only play with a Bundesliga team
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    79 non rare GK called Rulli was my highest rated player today.
    Quick sold the whole pack even although it gave me 0 coins, the cards were trash that I was never going to use.
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best pull so far is Luiz Gustavo
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    In the tournament packs rakitic. The free packs not much to talk about however did get a draft token in yesterdays rare pack so ended up with a few packs rather than one and sold off the players in them.
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    My brother got ST Sanchez and I got Icardi...
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    bezo85 wrote: »

It's great when this happens cos you can sell the card you own. Just happened to me with Verratti. He's only worth approx 2000 coins but it's better than a kick in the teeth...

I think during TOTS they will do tournaments where you need certain leagues players again so all these untradeables will come in useful then.

How? I can't even leave the pack screen without making a decision on the duplicate player. How can you sell the one you have after opening the duplicate?
  • shamheff1989
    bezo85 wrote: »

How? I can't even leave the pack screen without making a decision on the duplicate player. How can you sell the one you have after opening the duplicate?

Send the new one to your club and the option should come up. Send the one on the left to your club and choose send to transfer pile for the one on the right.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rm Muller for me. Not opened todays yet
  • Devers
    7324 posts League Winner
    opened mine there now, got yaya, ramsey and ter stegen. very good pack for them to be the 3 rares.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rubbish in my main account account
    Second account I got new position Sanchez.
  • Just_Unfair
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    mm7l80.jpg
  • Just_Unfair
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    This was yesterday
  • shamheff1989
    mm7l80.jpg

Nice! Main account?
  • Jkennedy200
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special