Birthday Cup Online

THFC WhiteHartLane
1323 posts Professional
Gameplay is laughable, clear soft patch gone on, feels like I'm taking part in a story rather than a game, pure obvious lols

Comments

• Nindoz7
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2016
    Post edited by Nindoz7 on
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Nindoz7 wrote: »
    yea keep blaming the game for your loss

Proper tool
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something

You're a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ troll mate. If you're gonna do it, atleast do it good. None of the stuff you write is even funny.
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Guess the story was written in my favor 7 times :sunglasses:
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Gameplay is laughable, clear soft patch gone on, feels like I'm taking part in a story rather than a game, pure obvious lols

I'm in the semi of my first attempt but the last match was so bad I can't even be bothered to play the semi... It would be more fun being repeatedly punched in the nuts....
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional

I'm in the semi of my first attempt but the last match was so bad I can't even be bothered to play the semi... It would be more fun being repeatedly punched in the nuts....

It's feels strange that's all I'm saying, I've won a few matches, only got to the semi's, but it's more than a grind, the sweat was always gonna be there on a school holidays, but it's the shooting that's changed the most. If you score it's a real matter of chance if the ball actually wants to go in the net.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Hagman10 wrote: »

You're a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ troll mate. If you're gonna do it, atleast do it good. None of the stuff you write is even funny.

Hey there buddy, have you picked up FIF Kane yet?
    I had to buy him as my pack luck was awful, paid 98k which ain't too bad. COYS
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Hagman10 wrote: »

Hey there buddy, have you picked up FIF Kane yet?
    I had to buy him as my pack luck was awful, paid 98k which ain't too bad. COYS

Gotta save to get my team first. Gonna get him on Wednesday i think. Looks very solid
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Yeah very Ibra like qualities
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay is just shocking recently
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    final cup online 8 vs 2 in shoots for me cech 9.5 rating opoonent GK and lose 1:0 after that goal ... this game is sick.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    @THFC WhiteHartLane I did pack TIF Kane and oh boy...
    The only IF I haven't sold when I was selling everything up in prep for TOTS. Must buy
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1184 posts Professional
    I dont know what is going on with the gameplay, I breezed through and won the online birthday cup first attempt couple days ago but yest i struggled bigtime, lost in semis, then lost twice in first round, quarters and again first round. Im not getting outplayed, more outpowered, everyone is much better at using the push/pull shove tackle button, perfectly timed challenges. Really frustrating. Kept hitting the post as well, something just felt off.
  • ha032742
    42717 posts Moderator
    I dont know what is going on with the gameplay, I breezed through and won the online birthday cup first attempt couple days ago but yest i struggled bigtime, lost in semis, then lost twice in first round, quarters and again first round. Im not getting outplayed, more outpowered, everyone is much better at using the push/pull shove tackle button, perfectly timed challenges. Really frustrating. Kept hitting the post as well, something just felt off.

Feel the same, people being as dirty as they can...clearing you out with a tackle from behind when you're through, push and pulling constantly, ugh!
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1184 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

Feel the same, people being as dirty as they can...clearing you out with a tackle from behind when you're through, push and pulling constantly, ugh!

Seems Ea wants us to play like thugs to win now, I was 1-0 down deservedly so, he had about 8 shots to my 1 at half time. He did a roulette thing from kick off so I started doing a few slide tackles in frustration and all of a sudden I was on top in the game and ended up winning 4-1. I dont usually play rough but if u cant beat them join them i guess.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

Seems Ea wants us to play like thugs to win now, I was 1-0 down deservedly so, he had about 8 shots to my 1 at half time. He did a roulette thing from kick off so I started doing a few slide tackles in frustration and all of a sudden I was on top in the game and ended up winning 4-1. I dont usually play rough but if u cant beat them join them i guess.

Yeah it's all about the thuggery and concentration in front of goal as the force field around the goal is real :smile: