If versus NIF

Addicksfan
3382 posts National Call-Up
Does having a team of special cards impact on performance in game?

Reason I ask is that I have the below team:-

GK - 86 Mandanda
LB - TIF Kurzawa
CB - TOTY Silva
CB - Blanc
RB - IF Van Der Wiel
CM - IF Veratti
CM - IF Matuidi
CM - SIF Ben Arfa
RF - 88 Di Maria
LF - Ntep
ST - 2MOTM Ibra

I'm not the best player and am currently in Div 3. I have played around 25 games with this team and have won around 12 and drawn 3 in seasons.

I've just gone on a 6 game losing streak.....against BPL teams mostly, one was bundes with MOTM Auba. Team just seemed useless, most infuriating was the passes going to the wrong player and it resulting in a goal for my opponent and numerous times I tackle the opponent in my box but he somehow manages to win the ball back and score!

So I thought I'd try the same team with their Non in-forms (swapping David Luiz for Blanc) and hey ho I haven't lost in 5......I don't think it's my opponents as they were roughly equal in skill level to the ones when I lost 6 in a row...

Comments

• DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    It's in the game... But no one may speak it out loud...
  • Azof
    17926 posts World Class
    DunB wrote: »

just like the easter bunny and santa are in the game
  • scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    I advise you to change that defense and go from there.
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2016
    Azof wrote: »

just like the easter bunny and santa are in the game
    Let's put that in a different way: Getting promoted straight from div. 7 to 4 with no losses (two teams for fitness) with fine, smooth play. Feels good. Then suddenly... Teams won't work anymore. Passing is bad, players don't make their runs, cannot receive and control the ball, bumping up to each other... EVERYBODY knows this feeling. Next thing you know you are playing div. 6 again and can't win a single game!

It comes out of nowhere. The one moment you're playing fine, the next you can't do anything right. If you believe that this is only up to the player, who magically lost all feeling for the game, it's time to start believing in the easter bunny and Santa.
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Well as I said I'm not the best but I can hold my own against most, I just don't understand how one session (4-5 games) the team plays godly and the next it's like I'm playing with a bunch of hungover, over weight sunday league footballers, I'm doing the same things that worked well in the previous session.
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect

Amen to that
  • Silent Singer74
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Well as I said I'm not the best but I can hold my own against most, I just don't understand how one session (4-5 games) the team plays godly and the next it's like I'm playing with a bunch of hungover, over weight sunday league footballers, I'm doing the same things that worked well in the previous session.

It just proves how broken the game is. Think it just decides that that's your division block and no matter what you do, you're up and down between those divisions. Regardless of team quality and the amount of time, effort and money you spend. Ea should address this. It's on the verge of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Turpin robbery at present.
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    That's what I said. And I can understand people saying you should take a break or it's concentration, focus or whatever. I can understand one can have it's good and it's bad days. I simply cannot understand that your team just suddenly plays completely different. You know it within the first minutes, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You are playing against opponents from who you know and feel you should win easely, but still you will lose. It just doesn't make any sense!

• Silent Singer74
    That's what I said. And I can understand people saying you should take a break or it's concentration, focus or whatever. I can understand one can have it's good and it's bad days. I simply cannot understand that your team just suddenly plays completely different. You know it within the first minutes, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You are playing against opponents from who you know and feel you should win easely, but still you will lose. It just doesn't make any sense!
    Worst is playing against NIF or silver or bronze teams who are better than barca regardless of your 1 million team price. As ea say, it's all about balance this year!!!
  • Louie13
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does having a team of special cards impact on performance in game?

Reason I ask is that I have the below team:-

GK - 86 Mandanda
    LB - TIF Kurzawa
    CB - TOTY Silva
    CB - Blanc
    RB - IF Van Der Wiel
    CM - IF Veratti
    CM - IF Matuidi
    CM - SIF Ben Arfa
    RF - 88 Di Maria
    LF - Ntep
    ST - 2MOTM Ibra

I'm not the best player and am currently in Div 3. I have played around 25 games with this team and have won around 12 and drawn 3 in seasons.

I've just gone on a 6 game losing streak.....against BPL teams mostly, one was bundes with MOTM Auba. Team just seemed useless, most infuriating was the passes going to the wrong player and it resulting in a goal for my opponent and numerous times I tackle the opponent in my box but he somehow manages to win the ball back and score!

So I thought I'd try the same team with their Non in-forms (swapping David Luiz for Blanc) and hey ho I haven't lost in 5......I don't think it's my opponents as they were roughly equal in skill level to the ones when I lost 6 in a row...

In Form Martial is miles better than Ntep IMO