The Gaming Hub

Dunk
2052 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2015
Welcome to The Gaming Hub!!!

The place to discuss all things gaming whether it be games you're currently enjoying or games you look forward to, no matter the platform or the genre!! Post trailers, updates, clips you made yourself and enjoy!!

We may be on the FIFA Forums but that doesn't mean we can't share our love of other games too!

E3 Schedule

Post edited by Dunk on

Comments

• Just finished Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, was a lot of fun. Going to play the FF XV Episode Duscae demo this weekend.
  • Keith
    2393 posts Moderator
    60FPS GTAV PC trailer our tomorrow I believe, can't wait :D
  • Finally.. feels like it took them ages to get GTA V on PC. In the meantime however, Heroes of the Storm. I am still kinda on the fence between Dota and HotS, but I feel less stress playing HotS.. :P
  • Skeeno
    79 posts Park Captain
    Going to be good to see GTA V in 60fps. I made the stupid mistake of buying GTAV for PS4 thinking it will be 60fps but I should have known that it would be limited at 30fps, I was very annoyed with myself about not researching it prior.
  • Ben
    5445 posts Big Money Move
    Battlefront 3 Trailer on the 17th :o
  • PDJEY
    1145 posts Professional
    Keith wrote: »
    60FPS GTAV PC trailer our tomorrow I believe, can't wait :D

Never played GTA so I might give it a try
  • Tizer
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ben wrote: »
    The excitement I have for this game :#:#
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone played Life is Strange?
  • Dunk
    Tizer wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    The excitement I have for this game :#:#

I'm not to sure if i'm honest. I mean it won't be too different as Battlefield and Battlefront play out the same way with tickets, but the fact it's not third person and the fact it's being made by the guys who have made really buggy/glitchy games makes me wonder.

I did love the classic Battlefields though, were so fun.
  • Final DLC for Trials Fusion released a few days ago.

To say it was anti-climatic doesn't do it justice.
  • Dawud
    16136 posts World Class
    Counting the days till Witcher 3
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    May have been on the NBA 2k15/BF Hardline/Planetside 2 grind recently... :|
  • Low Ki
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't wait for Mortal Kombat X. When I saw X-ray cutscenes on crotch punches I knew I had to buy it.
  • Dunk
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Can't wait for Mortal Kombat X. When I saw X-ray cutscenes on crotch punches I knew I had to buy it.

That sounds normal :grimace:
  • Low Ki
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Dunk wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »

That sounds normal :grimace:

At 5:10
  • Dean wrote: »
    Looks like my type of game, never bought it though.
  • Teh Zombz
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    Dawud wrote: »

I hate waiting :(

• Dawud wrote: »
    I don't care about that game, I just want it to be finished so they can finally finish Cyberpunk 2077.
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Fire Emblem:If set for a 2016 release in Europe, properly disappointing news. I suppose localisation was bound to take a while though.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Dawud wrote: »
    1 and a half month left :(
    DA:I will keep me busy till then.
  • Kieran
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is BF Hardline worth getting? Thinking of getting either that or Dying Light this weekend.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Kieran wrote: »
    Is BF Hardline worth getting? Thinking of getting either that or Dying Light this weekend.

Personally I really enjoyed Dying Light and probably played around 30-35 hours. I didn't like BF Hardline much, the campaign is terrible from what I played, the multiplayer is alright but nothing special. The game just seemed to be lacking something, very average.
  • Maleko
    75 posts Park Captain
    Anyone here still playing Battlefield 3? Still getting used to it tho. But it's really fun imo
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    KVA wrote: »
    Dean wrote: »
    Looks like my type of game, never bought it though.

Would 100% recommend. Can't say much without spoilers but the story so far is brilliant.
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner

Hardline's alright, something different. Really depends if you like Battlefield or not.
  • Kieran
    Cory wrote: »

Personally I really enjoyed Dying Light and probably played around 30-35 hours. I didn't like BF Hardline much, the campaign is terrible from what I played, the multiplayer is alright but nothing special. The game just seemed to be lacking something, very average.
    Ah, will probably go with Dying Light then, thanks. Was leaning towards that since I could do with a single player game anyway, most of what I have now are all multiplayer.
  • Shaanxz
    23272 posts Club Captain
    Mortal kombat x soon
  • Ben
    @Kieran If you're looking for a single player game then I recommend Bloodborne, It's like Dark Souls with a Victorian theme to it.

Witcher 3 comes out a couple days before my birthday and I'll be having the week off most likely :)
  • Kieran
    @Ben I'm on Xbox now or else I would. It does look good.
  • Ben
    :(

You'll regret doing that