The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

New Tournament (Problems - No mo' problems)

Dodds
8790 posts League Winner
edited March 2016
Anyone having an absolute mare with this new tournament?

The amount of BS I'm having makes up for the lack of it in Div's that I played, I feel like I can't pass the ball at all either which is so aggravating.

I've won 2 games and lost 8 - don't think I've ever had this ratio in my life.
Post edited by Dodds on

Comments

• Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Won it twice but it's much harder than d1 imo every good player is playing it right now trying to get the 100k pack
  • OhYeahitsJorn
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2016
    Spot on. its a nightmare. I will never play a game in this cup again (online). Its much easier to win div 1 than win just one game in this tourney. The goals i concede is just ridiculous. And i just keep hitting the bar and post all the time. I dont mind losing to better players, but i'm getting smashed by people i just know i will beat the crap of in seasons(not everyone, but at least several of my defeats). This cup is just to frustrating.
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner
    Absolute joke mate the amount of rebound goals I'm conceding is literally a joke.

The game speed seems so so quick too, it's like draft and it's not fun at all to play.

Players like Caceres turning into a god.
  • KingLionel10
    15183 posts World Class
    My Xbox is getting tombstoned soon, I'm not a very good player but I can hold in D1 but his tourney is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous.
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner
    It's exactly how I feel @KingLionel10 - amount of coins I've wasted changing teams is redic.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    My question is when did Remy become such a good defender? Also how does Ramires have a 5* weak foot 98 longshots???
  • RadioShaq
    15610 posts Moderator
    Yeah now that players are so cheap and this reward is better all the good players are moving over to cups for easier opponents.
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    My question is when did Remy become such a good defender? Also how does Ramires have a 5* weak foot 98 longshots???

I think it's just because the game play seems to fast so everything else seems boosted - I played a kid with Fellaini at ST before he scored 3 :cry:
  • Sercs
    18835 posts World Class
    seem to be steam rolling everybody at the moment, havent lost yet.. won it 3 times in a row and just starting my 4th play through

keep at it dude, just play something else if your getting really annoyed at the game :) - seems rage only brings on more rage
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner
    Sercs wrote: »
    seem to be steam rolling everybody at the moment, havent lost yet.. won it 3 times in a row and just starting my 4th play through

keep at it dude, just play something else if your getting really annoyed at the game :) - seems rage only brings on more rage

I can't play with all this BS it's a joke - and yeah I'm on FM :)
  • Olleman
    13574 posts Has That Special Something
    it's laggy af... :/
  • Raandomer
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Made the final 5 times, won it once, not about that life so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the tournament, ima keep playing divisions
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    Raandomer wrote: »
    Made the final 5 times, won it once, not about that life so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the tournament, ima keep playing divisions

Sounds like me from last year. Last year it would take me 5-10 times to win a special cup.
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5321 posts Big Money Move
    Dodds wrote: »
    Glass0nion wrote: »

I think it's just because the game play seems to fast so everything else seems boosted - I played a kid with Fellaini at ST before he scored 3 :cry:

Did he have crouch up top with him? The same kid shat on me, cross spam for days :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Olleman wrote: »

Match making is always broke in these online cups. Literally meeting people from all over. There are games where my screen is literally pausing . Divisions and singles connection is super smooth.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Worst sweat I've played against. Really isn't worth the yellow kit lol
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    I have one more win left too get that 100k pack. But i have too admit this is a sweat fest
  • Dodds
    8790 posts League Winner

Aye I played the semi-final and it was like a 5 second delay.
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    I was loving it yesterday when it first started, now it's full of try hards, nonsense and shocking connections
  • Olleman

Aye I played the semi-final and it was like a 5 second delay.

I may have to give up the tourney, I can't controll my players at all, thx ea <3
  • Sercs
    18835 posts World Class
    My mini streak was nearly over, was 3-1 down against an insane team using my second side for the tourny (its ok.. but not as good as Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Vieira etc.. Morata has a great finish and so does Dybala)

Anyway came back and won it in extra time after bringing on Bale, Vidal & Vieira to liven it up..

check out the goal that won it for me :joy:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sercs/video/15930024

I did dominate stats wise and thought I should of scored anyway.. his Lehmann was superb but that is the definition of a bad clearance :joy:

won the second round and now it is time for bed better to retire for the evening on a streak, enough Fifa for tonight :joy:
  • KingLionel10
    15183 posts World Class
    Got to the final, shafted off 86 Aubameyang with no lube, thats me not sitting properly for a week
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016
    I won it late last night, maybe all the try hards were off to bed lol the teams I face were ridiculous toty or legends. Not proud but Mane and doumbia won me it. I really do consider myself lucky to have won it but I can admit none of my opponents were good, as I am mediocre and only in Div 5
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    VerdePride wrote: »
    I won it late last night, maybe all the try hards were off to bed lol the teams I face were ridiculous toty or legends. Not proud but Mane and doumbia won me it. I really do consider myself lucky to have won it but I can admit no of my opponents were good as I am mediocre and only in Div 5

Depends which div your also in bud. Probably the ELO.
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    VerdePride wrote: »
    I won it late last night, maybe all the try hards were off to bed lol the teams I face were ridiculous toty or legends. Not proud but Mane and doumbia won me it. I really do consider myself lucky to have won it but I can admit no of my opponents were good as I am mediocre and only in Div 5

Depends which div your also in bud. Probably the ELO.
    Could be it too. Most of my friends have won Div1 numerous times but can't win the tourney all baffled how I got it so easily lol one thing I did do is make sure they did not touch the ball only used short passes and kept possession. Think I averaged about 60% possession somthing I rarely do lol
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just wait til the weekend when all the try hards have already won their 100k packs. It'll still be sweaty but not as bad as now IMO.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Absolute joke mate the amount of rebound goals I'm conceding is literally a joke.

The game speed seems so so quick too, it's like draft and it's not fun at all to play.

Players like Caceres turning into a god.

Played a team with caceres at cdm and he scored smh
  • Olleman
    3 finals 3 losses 3 90th goals 3 by half time leading, this is the most bs I have ever had on any fifa. I usually never need more then 1 try to win a tourny. I always play for the div 1 title, but in this bs of a tourny... I...I can't even... My players just won't move! Only when I have a open goal, then they throw them selfs infront of it to deflect the ball
  • krakos000
    17579 posts World Class
    I agree it does seem sped up. I think that's due to everyone having high pressure and aggression up. They are just constantly running around and their players are dying by 60 mins lol. Not to mention as soon as they get the ball they blind through ball as fast as they can not even picking anyone out to pass too. Just hoping it gets to someone. It's somewhat easy to play against but the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ comes into play eventually and one of those bs goals happens ha
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    It did seem a little sped up last night now that you mention it.