The state of this game...

karam
953 posts Professional
This must be the worst fifa i've played yet.
I feel outta control it's like the game wants one player to win.
Anyone feels this aswell?

Comments

• The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    karam wrote: »

Your right, the game decides who wins, it's a joke I'm going back to play 15 instead
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah. it's not every game. but like every third game feels completely out of my control.
    gotta make 5 tackles to get the ball back. keeper runs out of goal and into the midfield no matter what. no one can control a pass.

it's like every so often you've gotta play against the game AND your opponent.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Ditch the game and come back for tots, if you don't feel it then. Get rid
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016

Same for me. Today was last Chance for FIFA First game 90 min 2:1 for me opponent shot one after Run with Ball from half ... 90 min and 2:2 when Chiellini want to smash manolas face not Ball what for? When Chiellini and manolas watch match from grass ofc st opponent go 1on1.

Second game 5vs5 shoots on target result? 1:5 for opponent after 2 goals When Chiellini and florenzi try to take Ball but they pass to aubamayang. Im done.

This version is unplayable for me on other forum "only" for Polish players we have topic about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in this game. For FIFA 15 was the same and he end on 110 sites for FIFA 16? 175 sites and its still march ...

Worst FIFA ever.
  • JordanLawranc26
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same, my TOTY Ramos scored two own goals in a game yesterday night, keeper was just stuck on the floor. JOKE.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move

Your right, the game decides who wins, it's a joke I'm going back to play 15 instead

I've tried going back to 15.. Unfortunately that's laggy as hell too...

Fifa 14 anyone? :smiley:
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Funny thing is that you need till today to figure it out, this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is going on sinds day one! And it was there in fifa 15,14 big time!
  • Rippa
    1880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely. You can play your same play style, and for one day or a couple of days it "feels" right. The next time you play it feels as if you've never played the game before. Players do not make runs, your usual passes do no connect. Your players feel like they are stuck in mud...I think what's important is not to totally switch up what you've always done and sort of play through it.
  • Aku
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Rippa wrote: »
    Definitely. You can play your same play style, and for one day or a couple of days it "feels" right. The next time you play it feels as if you've never played the game before. Players do not make runs, your usual passes do no connect. Your players feel like they are stuck in mud...I think what's important is not to totally switch up what you've always done and sort of play through it.

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Am I the only one enjoying the game? :/
  • Baznotsobad76
    Advait wrote: »

Yes.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    No ad, I enjoy it immensely.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    edited March 2016

Yes.

Sh*t
    But I have more unique troubles.
    My online record says. "Best division- 10".
    Lots of people's online records are being displayed faulty. Contacted EA, they say post to the forums :D
    I have IFs stuck in my TP.
    I've got SIF Bruno in a team and if i remove him, I get booted out...
    Life's fantastic!
  • joelhard87
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    its all fixed to make as much money for EA as possible. obviously they never want anyone to have a finished article. They need you to keep buying and returning to the game trying to change your teametc. Its rubbish as its not a true reflection of how good you really are. Its so heavily scripted and handicapped etc, its just a pain. Frustrating, not value for money, we are being mugged. I stopped fplaying UT ages ago and moved to seasons. so much less lag, no way near the scripting. Miles better. Will not purchase a fifa ever again though
  • stu646
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I do like playing the game but also agree that some games do seem everything you do just won't work despite you doing nothing different.

For example I can have a run of games where my more agile players play like they should, move agile, can dribble well...yet all of sudden in another game they move slow, can't turn and their touch is awful.

Yet their stats are the same and nothing has changed. Go forward to the next game and they move agile and gain their touch back. That happens to often for my liking and has nothing to do with how good or bad you are.
  • Baznotsobad76
    My problem is the lag.. Still!

In the last season I played, I quit 3 matches during the first half whole the score was still 0-0 because the lag was unbearable... All I wanted was to play a good game... It's taken me 2 weeks to complete that season because I didn't want to get relegated because of the lag... But inevitably, yesterday I finished the season and did get relegated...

Then my first match of the new season I'm not joking when I say about 50% of my button presses resulted in absolutely nothing happening... So I'm done with online unless it's against you guys...
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens every so often. I stopped playing. Gna stack coinage till tots.
  • karam
    953 posts Professional
    Funny thing is that you need till today to figure it out, this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is going on sinds day one! And it was there in fifa 15,14 big time!

Nah know this for a while but it's been mental lately
  • Springveldt
    6382 posts Big Money Move

In the last season I played, I quit 3 matches during the first half whole the score was still 0-0 because the lag was unbearable... All I wanted was to play a good game... It's taken me 2 weeks to complete that season because I didn't want to get relegated because of the lag... But inevitably, yesterday I finished the season and did get relegated...

Then my first match of the new season I'm not joking when I say about 50% of my button presses resulted in absolutely nothing happening... So I'm done with online unless it's against you guys...
    I had the same input lag for months but the last few sessions have been relatively lag free for me and I haven't changed a single thing on my end.

I still get games where it's impossible to L2+R2 dribble or even pass in the correct direction but more often than not my games are pretty responsive.

I've no idea what has changed, just goes to show how random the thing is.
  • Aku
    743 posts Semi-Pro

And yes absolutely, lag is a Big issue..
    Probably EA

Count me in !!!!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

I mostly enjoy it but then you get those runs where nothing goes right, you lose multiple games through BS and you come out the other side thinking "Why bother?"
  • Baznotsobad76

I had the same input lag for months but the last few sessions have been relatively lag free for me and I haven't changed a single thing on my end.

I still get games where it's impossible to L2+R2 dribble or even pass in the correct direction but more often than not my games are pretty responsive.

I've no idea what has changed, just goes to show how random the thing is.

I had it for ages.. All throughout Christmas and beyond.. I found myself in Div 7 and was about to give up.. Suddenly, out of the blue, the game started playing properly and lag free for me and I basically cruised back up to Div 3 and it was a relief to confirm that I wasn't actually just terrible at the game.... But that lasted for about 5 weeks and now it's back again.. Probably worse than before.. And I know how this ends so it's best I just quit playing online before I lose my mind!