82 Shaquiri RF

THFC WhiteHartLane
1323 posts Professional
I've sold up to 700k, but as usual can't resist trying all players I can IG whilst waiting for TOTS.
So.... I've bought 82 Shaq as RF as I heard he plays like Messi, anyone who had used him, is this true?
Thanks in advance peeps

Comments

• GunsDK
    57 posts Park Captain
    I am using him right now as striker in 4-1-2-1-2. And I can only recommend him. I would say that he is similar to messi. Pair him up with a strong striker and you are set.
  • Dec_Bur
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    I sold him for a big profit....sick I did tho....quality, think I'll try fit him in with Neymar and Suarez
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dec_Bur wrote: »
    I sold him for a big profit....sick I did tho....quality, think I'll try fit him in with Neymar and Suarez

Same here. Sold him at the weekend.

Very, very good card for the 90k I paid for him when in packs. Sold for 160k though which is a lot of coin for an 82-rated card.

High strength, low size, good balance and agility and blistering pace make for a lethal combination. Lots of times when he literally could not be knocked off the ball. Instead of your typical pace players who often lack finishing, passing and other technical stats, he also has the skills to use the ball when in good positions.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    1-Messi
    2-Robben
    3-Shaq
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    Dec_Bur wrote: »

Same here. Sold him at the weekend.

Very, very good card for the 90k I paid for him when in packs. Sold for 160k though which is a lot of coin for an 82-rated card.

High strength, low size, good balance and agility and blistering pace make for a lethal combination. Lots of times when he literally could not be knocked off the ball. Instead of your typical pace players who often lack finishing, passing and other technical stats, he also has the skills to use the ball when in good positions.
    Advait wrote: »
    1-Messi
    2-Robben
    3-Shaq

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've got him RF as I've said with NIF Sturridge as ST and MOTM Deeney at LF.

Can't wait to try the little magic man later on.
  • Nick_stags
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His normal card is sick as well tbf.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    I use SIF dhaqiri as rf, Hazard as. Lf and if Costa down thd middle. Shaq is awesome, but I actually have better goals/assists ratio using if Pedro with 7 Chem... It's close though.