can you resist not to buy fifa 16?

Maher
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I personally cant even though its would be worse than fifa 15.
I hope not.

Comments

• RycoGFX
    752 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depends how I feel playing FIFA15 when I come back for TOTS. This year has been such a shambles I might not bother with 16. I would struggle to make a list of more than 1 thing that wasn't broken at some point this year...
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Why should I be resisting? You haven't established that yet.
  • Bock McClock
    1360 posts Professional
    I'm still going to get it. Probably wont be as into UT but there's still clubs, career (hopefully they actually improve it), and normal online.
  • Mattheos
    1370 posts Professional
    Black Ops 3 will make it easier.
  • LukeDavo15
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm excited for it tbh, if the price ranges are done well I think it will be the best out of the Fifa games I've played
  • Guarantee people on this forum will buy FIFA 16. If you're into FIFA enough to join the forum you will be getting the next installment.
  • Carlos_84ger
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    for me its more a FUT or Online Seasons decision....
  • Cots
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, and i think same goes for everyone.. As pissed off and angry fifa makes me and through all its exploits i still love playing the game, ill still definitely be buying fifa 16 no matter how s*** its gonna be
  • Maher
    RycoGFX wrote: »
    Depends how I feel playing FIFA15 when I come back for TOTS. This year has been such a shambles I might not bother with 16. I would struggle to make a list of more than 1 thing that wasn't broken at some point this year...

You right it has been a shambles year for fifa fan with transfer market broken and now Tots delayed we will be lucky if we play Tots for two months or they might delay fifa 16.
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2015
    yes, and honestly, no one should be even contemplating it with how bad 15 has been, for me to even consider it they need to bring in drastic changes, the biggest is the removal of where it feels like the computer is pulling the matches..... once that is gone, i would consider it, fingers crossed for the rest of you as you as customers deserve something brilliant, and an apology for 15 would be nice.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Yes, I won't even touch FIFA with Gears of War Remastered coming out at the end of the year.
  • Bryan
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes because i already have a backlog of games that i need to play and a few games that i want to buy such as bloodborne, dark souls 2, batman arkham knight etc etc.
  • anjelikmatko
    811 posts An Exciting Prospect
    depends. if there will be price ranges i will try nhl next year. without them i will stay with fifa.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    I'll buy the game.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Depends if i still have my console.
  • Antivist
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ill pick it up.. Do every year.. Plus with price ranges involved from the start, the market wont be in a mess that it is now and if they can fix the coin glitches, itll be the best UT yet.. Heres to wishful thinking haha.
  • Maher
    Antivist wrote: »
    Ill pick it up.. Do every year.. Plus with price ranges involved from the start, the market wont be in a mess that it is now and if they can fix the coin glitches, itll be the best UT yet.. Heres to wishful thinking haha.

I hope that mate.
    They also need to fix the high pressure.
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not touching FIFA 16 with a ten foot pole. Refuse to reward EA with more money for this broken nonsense just because they changed a few teams and logos.
  • Eisenhardt
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    Even tho this game has many problems, probably more than any game I've ever played, I still get my money's worth and enjoy it for the most part. Many of the problems are UT related, so I may or may not play that depending on how it is next year.
  • AvroArrow
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm not buying it. Why would I want to purchase FIFA 17 beta?
  • o Shootz o
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play Pro Clubs much more then UT or any other game mode so i will be buying it for that, but might play other game modes every now and then, UT been getting worse and worse as each year goes buy, this years was just the biggest joke
  • Maher
    o Shootz o wrote: »
    I play Pro Clubs much more then UT or any other game mode so i will be buying it for that, but might play other game modes every now and then, UT been getting worse and worse as each year goes buy, this years was just the biggest joke

Most of the problems related to UT I might try pro clubs while EA fixing the market.
  • TheMighyBee
    647 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they fix high pressure and fouling I will. It's ruins the gameplay at the moment.
  • Davisto
    6354 posts Big Money Move
    I would like them to put the game speed to Normal levels sometimes i think the game goes to fast for the defenders and goalkeepers feels so awkward aswell :D
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't resist it because of wanting to buy the new/upgraded players of my club for my generations. However, if it's *, I won't hesitate to sell it within a month or two after release like I did with this FIFA and then buy it back not long before ToTS for cheap for generation purposes again.
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tbh... the people who are saying they'll boycott the whole game over UT, are the ones who have probably only been playing FIFA since their friends recommended it to them from UT13, when the market was on its way to being shambolic and it was starting to emerge that you could 'get more' with coins than FP
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hannibal wrote: »
    tbh... the people who are saying they'll boycott the whole game over UT, are the ones who have probably only been playing FIFA since their friends recommended it to them from UT13, when the market was on its way to being shambolic and it was starting to emerge that you could 'get more' with coins than FP

You know nothing, Hann Snow.
  • Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    Antivist wrote: »

If they fix the glitch they wouldn't need price ranges...

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you could truly resist picking it up, you probably wouldn't be participating in this forum, lbh
  • DarkInvader
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think I actually can <3

I've already almost stopped playing 15, because it feels to repetitive and it's not fun to play without having good teams and not being able to do anything with the market

I don't think I want to spend money for another EA game
    they have made clear, that they don't care too much about their customers and I don't think I want support a company like this anymore

they would have to bring things like dedicated servers, Fifa 13 chemistry in to make me want to buy the game maybe ^_^