Fut Birthday! 10chem CDM RONALDO! HOLY MOLY WHAT A TORTUREMENT! Hype! Buy Packs!

Antiversum
5764 posts Big Money Move
edited March 2016
CeFyH0sW0AAizya.jpg

Plus an awesome untradeable (I repeat: untradeable) FREE gold pack. One pack every awesome 24 hours! Claim before - guess what - it expires!

CeFyXTsUsAEVkBX.jpg

Comments

• disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ST Alaba tho
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just when you think they cant grab more money till TOTS :joy:
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    HYPE
  • Daddy
    5492 posts Big Money Move
    Barring 2-3 all others are useless/overpriced. Also that Rudy looks out of place.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    mmmmm 63 Pace RB
  • fiskzu
    That LW Mata :love: so useful for my Man Utd squad
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    Hype :no_mouth:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Looooooooooooool
  • Antiversum
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Ban him. Now. @Arkadiusz Milik @Olivier
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Antiversum wrote: »

But hes right though :tongue:
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

take care, u get the axe lel
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    544f4f2659155a683a283ee6332fe2c6.png

time to invest in him? might go extinct after those 7 days
  • Orison
    47677 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Already in the final of that cup, 1 guy quit after I went 2:0 up after 18 mins and 2 trainer guys :#
  • Daddy
    sanchez rated 83 at st and 85 at cf/cam, bale 86 at st/cam, hulk rated 85 at st/cf
  • Antiversum

lol Who r u?
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Already in the final of that cup, 1 guy quit after I went 2:0 up after 18 mins and 2 trainer guys :#

whats ur team? show me the kit after u win it pls
  • Denisianes
    8066 posts League Winner

Played a few drafts earlier and most trainers were so rude... Is there a strategy to make them always score own goal or its random? I sometimes pass it to them, but they rarely take the opportunity and just quit.
  • Orison
    edited March 2016
    @vLaDz won it, got absolutely nothing :) didn´t show me any item, no new kit in my kit section, but I won the cup

next prize are 7k or something like that
  • vLaDz
    @vLaDz won it, got absolutely nothing :) didn´t show me any item, no new kit in my kit section, but I won the cup

you have to play at least 1 legit match to get the reward, if that guy quit and the others OG you or anything you don't get the reward, that only happens in cup.
  • Orison
    vLaDz wrote: »

you have to play at least 1 legit match to get the reward, if that guy quit and the others OG you or anything you don't get the reward, that only happens in cup.

really? 1st guy quit after I went 2:0 up, then 2 trainer guys and the div 1 winner in the final quit after I went 3:0 up :|
  • vLaDz
    edited March 2016

really? 1st guy quit after I went 2:0 up, then 2 trainer guys and the div 1 winner in the final quit after I went 3:0 up :|

yeah i'm not sure but i have read on elitepvpers that you have to play 9 real mins of a match or a full match, not sure, either way its safer to play 1 full match then get own goal'd by the others in cups to get the reward.. now you lost the chance to get that beautiful kit :trollface:
  • Orison

yeah i'm not sure but i have read on elitepvpers that you have to play 9 real mins of a match or a full match, not sure, either way its safer to play 1 full match then get own goal'd by the others in cups to get the reward.. now you lost the chance to get that beautiful kit :trollface:

first match went like 18mins, final went like 40mins
    v7yp375d.png
  • vLaDz

v7yp375d.png

then maybe its a full match? or at least 9 mins every match.. or maybe things got different as when i was reading that they were talking about fifa 15.. im sure cheaters dont get the reward either though so i don't know why they farm cups :joy:
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    754843f437877f7263a9ace6d425a7de.jpg

0MuJPS7.jpg.jpg
  • Orison
    edited March 2016

v7yp375d.png

then maybe its a full match? or at least 9 mins every match.. or maybe things got different as when i was reading that they were talking about fifa 15.. im sure cheaters dont get the reward either though so i don't know why they farm cups :joy:

Well I didn´t cheat, so I wanna have my prize :'(

the kit is f*cking ugly, but need it for the collection
  • Orison
    Time to shine live chat guy, he wanna talk to his expert team :joy: I can already see the 2 pack compensation
  • Daddy
    same,completed the tournament in 10mins against the same person, got nothing, next reward in 7k.
    i think dren mentioned it last year that 40 mins should elapse from when you start and finish the tourney, not sure though
  • vLaDz

v7yp375d.png

no reason to get upset.. you can always talk to @Rob or live chat, i'm pretty sure they're more than glad to help you, maybe they will add the kit to your account. :smile:
  • fiskzu
    Time to shine live chat guy, he wanna talk to his expert team :joy: I can already see the 2 pack compensation

inb4 untradeable ST Ronaldo :trollface:
  • Orison

v7yp375d.png

no reason to get upset.. you can always talk to @Rob or live chat, i'm pretty sure they're more than glad to help you, maybe they will add the kit to your account. :smile:

only a few problems, Rob is dead and live chat doesn´t give enough kits out, but too many gold packs