:D
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Someone's investment didn't go as planned apparently
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

kkkkk I already had him but with him on totw I was waiting to sell him higher. Maybe it was because of st patricks day... but I think until tomorrow I can sell him without lost at least
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

kkkkk I already had him but with him on totw I was waiting to sell him higher. Maybe it was because of st patricks day... but I think until tomorrow I can sell him without lost at least

probably because 94 Ibra is a beast and there are more ligue 1/cl games and they expect at least a 96 Ibra before his incredibly OP TOTS
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    Thing with investing. You can never be guaranteed how something will turn out.
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thing with investing. You can never be guaranteed how something will turn out.

Especially this year
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Also high end cards don't always go up like low end cards* when in TOTW. Newly packed players are aren't a large part of the market for, say, Ronaldo or Messi. Sometimes there isn't a single fresh card up. Ibra is a bit more common, but similar.

So a new TOTW can actually /increase/ supply as people replace (and list) their NIFs.

* - Low end ones don't always rise anymore either.