360k- upgrade to brehme or toty silva.

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2016
Edit:
Ended up getting IF Chiellini and TOTY Silva


Have 360k to upgrade. Thinking either adding brehme instead of sandro or upgrading thiago to his toty.

Other suggestions welcome.
gNhaCVK.jpg
Post edited by Honour and a pen15 on

Comments

  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    What about IF Chiellini?

    I'd get TOTY Silva if you are set on those 2 upgrades.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    I would upgrade Silva b/c Sandro is already my fav lb in the game along with Alaba. You would still have around 210k so you get IF Chiellini or Lalas
  • Cadey 5
    10179 posts Has That Special Something
    If 90 Silva is doing a good job you may as well improve other areas of the team.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    What about IF Chiellini?

    I'd get TOTY Silva if you are set on those 2 upgrades.
    Neymessi wrote: »
    I would upgrade Silva b/c Sandro is already my fav lb in the game along with Alaba. You would still have around 210k so you get IF Chiellini or Lalas

    Cheers! NIF chiellini has been my fav defender this year, but i cant see his IF being worth 250k+ for like 36 stat upgrades.

    Although if chiellini and toty silva sounds dirty haha
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1203 posts Professional
    Would get Toty silva
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2016
    Yeah that is very true admittedly. Didn't realise it was such a small upgrade for 200k+ extra. Not great value for coins.

    Brehme is a great card, but Alex Sandro is also excellent for a fraction of the cost.

    If you are happy with 90 Silva maybe stick with him?
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would get Toty silva
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Yeah that is very true admittedly. Didn't realise it was such a small upgrade for 200k+ extra. Not great value for coins.

    Brehme is a great card, but Alex Sandro is also excellent for a fraction of the cost.

    If you are happy with 90 Silva maybe stick with him?

    Hmm maybe IF sandro on 7 chem. And then maybe sit on the rest of the coins and let them marinate haha
  • Cadey 5
    10179 posts Has That Special Something
    Hows the back line in general for you?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Could you get both IF Sandro and TOTY?
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Hows the back line in general for you?

    Cant fault it tbh, biggest issue i had was with matthaus and his dribbling. Traded him in for pogs and now have the extra 360k.
  • Cadey 5
    10179 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Hows the back line in general for you?

    Cant fault it tbh, biggest issue i had was with matthaus and his dribbling. Traded him in for pogs and now have the extra 360k.

    if you get online in the next hour or so pm me il give you a game seasons is stressing me out :D might steal the back line but with the legend GK.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Could you get both IF Sandro and TOTY?

    Def could do that and still have about 150-175k
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Hows the back line in general for you?

    Cant fault it tbh, biggest issue i had was with matthaus and his dribbling. Traded him in for pogs and now have the extra 360k.

    if you get online in the next hour or so pm me il give you a game seasons is stressing me out :D might steal the back line but with the legend GK.

    I cant tonight, but im def down this week for sure, we are due to play its been a while :)
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Do you like TOTY Pogba out of interest?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    30505 posts National Team Captain
    Would get Toty silva

  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Do you like TOTY Pogba out of interest?

    Havent gotten to use him yet. Had him once before and he was bad. But i think it was a bad stretch of connections as others played crappy too.

    Ended up getting a cheap if Chiellini. Will probably add if sandro too :)
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I didn't really like him at TOTY, he was 1.6m then though. 900k now, means I will judge him a bit less harshly I think. Him and Vieira on paper should be a brilliant partnership though.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    I didn't really like him at TOTY, he was 1.6m then though. 900k now, means I will judge him a bit less harshly I think. Him and Vieira on paper should be a brilliant partnership though.

    Agreed, i wont have as high of expectations.

    Heres the final build @coatsy2008 @Cadey 5

    a9RXvuv.jpg
  • Cadey 5
    10179 posts Has That Special Something
    http://www.futhead.com/16/players/66/giorgio-chiellini/compare/16-16708/

    Don't upgrade Chiellini 187k more for 35 stats?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Looks great.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    http://www.futhead.com/16/players/66/giorgio-chiellini/compare/16-16708/

    Don't upgrade Chiellini 187k more for 35 stats?

    already did, i thought about it a lot first tho.. and i was okay with it as +2 def and +3 phys. Plus he is my favorite defender and every year I have his IF. I still have 85K leftover to build upon. Next up will be silva --> toty.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Messy for tif Griezmann
  • MikeyP_FC
    12940 posts Has That Special Something
    Team looks awesome. 4411 <3
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    Messy for tif Griezmann
    Used to have toty messi, griez is outperforming him h/m >> m/l

    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Team looks awesome. 4411 <3

    Thanks mikey! 4411 <3
  • Glass0nion
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Brehme
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    If aurier ov van der wiel and yah, toty thiago silva.
Sign In or Register to comment.