Anyone got some good trading methods?

Mos
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys how you doing?

I've had some troubles with trading recently.. Anyone got some good trading methods they could recommend me? I'm having some troubles :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Torres Method :trollface:
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite

Self promoting is not allowed. I'm closing this thread because of you. :trollface:
  • bezo85
    1334 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2016
    Buy players at normal price with any of the following and list for 10% above buy now price. Rinse and repeat.
    1. Position change.
    2. 70+ contracts
    3. Pace chemistry card
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    XxMTOxX wrote: »

Self promoting is not allowed. I'm closing this thread because of you. :trollface:

:D
  • Mos
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Buy players at normal price with any of the following and list for 10% above buy now price. Rinse and repeat.
    1. Position change.
    2. 70+ contracts
    3. Pace chemistry card

Cheers dude! I'll try that out. Thanks a lot.
  • Mos
    1. Position change.
    2. 70+ contracts
    3. Pace chemistry card

Btw. What sort of price player works best with this? As say I bought a player below 1.5k and sold for 10% more I'd make like 20-50 coins profit..

Therefore is there a best price area to do this at?

• Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    Mos wrote: »
    1. Position change.
    2. 70+ contracts
    3. Pace chemistry card

Btw. What sort of price player works best with this? As say I bought a player below 1.5k and sold for 10% more I'd make like 20-50 coins profit..

Not really, you kind of just have to look for the gaps in price and calculate if its worth it.
    I do find that its better with players in the 10-30k area...but sometimes a gap can exist outside that range
  • bezo85
    1334 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keynote wrote: »
    Mos wrote: »
    1. Position change.
    2. 70+ contracts
    3. Pace chemistry card

Not really, you kind of just have to look for the gaps in price and calculate if its worth it.
    I do find that its better with players in the 10-30k area...but sometimes a gap can exist outside that range

Upped players are a good choice as they are more difficult to search for. Example: Gundogan