Stadium Entrance Music?

FifaBoy2007
592 posts Sunday League Hero
I used to have stadium entrance themes, before EA removed Custom Audio, like Fanfare Rocky for Man Utd etc.. So seeing as EA have the official BPL license why not have these for all 20 teams as they walk out from the tunnel until the BPL theme hits? Just like in real life. Make use of this "Full License".

Comments

• RollsReus
    1441 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    as awesome as that'd be, neither the clubs or the BPL have the rights to those commercial songs. Music costs a lot.

That said, EA added quite a few well known entrance themes in UFC 2. Jon Jones has got his Jadakiss "the champ is here" song; as well as Robbie Lawler getting "Hold On, I'm Coming" by Sam & Dave and TJ Dillashaw with his "Can't Stop" by the RHCP amongst a few others. They're not the full versions of the songs. Perhaps a possible route.

edit: unfortunately McGregor doesn't have his Sinead O'Connor/Biggie Smalls mix :(
  • FifaBoy2007
    RollsReus wrote: »
    as awesome as that'd be, neither the clubs or the BPL have the rights to those commercial songs. Music costs a lot.

That said, EA added quite a few well known entrance themes in UFC 2. Jon Jones has got his Jadakiss "the champ is here" song; as well as Robbie Lawler getting "Hold On, I'm Coming" by Sam & Dave and TJ Dillashaw with his "Can't Stop" by the RHCP amongst a few others. They're not the full versions of the songs. Perhaps a possible route.

Easily done if effort is made by EA, no different than getting the licenses for their soundtrack.
  • RollsReus
    1441 posts Professional
    except a lot of those songs are high profile compared to their indie soundtracks that are basically a gateway to mainstream exposure. Dual of the Fates, the Star Wars I song that Spurs use, would cost a bomb alone due to the nature of the licensee (Disney). It'd be cool but not very plausible.
  • FifaBoy2007
    RollsReus wrote: »
    except a lot of those songs are high profile compared to their indie soundtracks that are basically a gateway to mainstream exposure. Dual of the Fates, the Star Wars I song that Spurs use, would cost a bomb alone due to the nature of the licensee (Disney). It'd be cool but not very plausible.

Then give us back Custom Audio and all the other things they removed :joy: