Zuniga = Messi

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have literally used every player in this game, and nobody is more venomous than
Zuniga in this game.

He's the most insane zig zagger, and puts it into the net almost always inside the box.

Several times I've seen him do things that makes me shout ''OMG, it's like seeing Messi IRL''
when his 'contextual dribble feature' thing triggers and just runs past everyone.

And on top of all that, he's got 4 star skill moves!

Alba, Alaba and Dani Alves does not come close.

Zuniga is MVP

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    24474 posts Club Captain
    Zigzaging is for morons
  • Milan14
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't zigzag with him but I do know where you're coming from. I used to play him at a lw as a lwb at 7 chemistry. He is really good on the ball and like you said surprisingly finishes well inside the box.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Teepo wrote: »
    Several times I've seen him do things that makes me shout ''OMG, it's like seeing Messi IRL''

I'm sure you really shout that when he dribbles past someone...
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    Teepo wrote: »

I'm sure you really shout that when he dribbles past someone...

:D
  • CFCHenri
    3445 posts National Call-Up
    TIF Griezmann is overpowered too man, just like Zuniga. That annoying zigzagzigzagging dribble ball is glued to their feet no matter what you do, its still glued to their feet, one shot, one goal player transmitting EAids
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Zigzaging is for morons

• Habzi494
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Zuniga has scored more goals than by Dybala
  • Habzi494
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Habzi494 wrote: »
    Zuniga has scored more goals than by Dybala

my
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSD27 wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Zigzaging is for morons

If we don't abuse the Zig Zag exploit like crazy, EA won't get enough complaints to fix that AIDS exploit.

And my Zuniga scores more goals than my Dybala too.

What I ment by the Messi part, was how Zuniga took on two players at the same with the most insane contextual dribbling animation that you should never see coming from a left back.

Made me realize how little EA cares about straying away from the Arcadeness in this game.