Free Pack

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Friend of mine got a free St. Pattys Day pack today I did not. Anyone else get this?

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    They didn't
  • Rinkdog
    edited March 2016
    They did. Received a motm Gameiro card in the pack hes an adult with no reason to lie.
  • DareToNose
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rinkdog wrote: »
    They did. Received a motm Gameiro card in the pack hes an adult with no reason to lie.

if you didn't get a pack, call the police as an adult with no reason to cry on the forums
  • smeggybowler
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    adults lie,ask my wife ;)
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional

adults lie ,but in more convincing way :P
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Must be lying. No EA announcement, and nobody on forums has proven it.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016

:D
  • Rinkdog
    DareToNose wrote: »

if you didn't get a pack, call the police as an adult with no reason to cry on the forums

I really could care less about the pack I was simply curious. My team is worth $3 mil. But I'm glad I gave you a reason to show how hilarious you are.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up

:joy:
  • mhh1981
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite

I really could care less about the pack I was simply curious. My team is worth $3 mil. But I'm glad I gave you a reason to show how hilarious you are.

3 million dollars!? Wowzers.... You do know they are virtual coins right? RIGHT.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    mhh1981 wrote: »

3 million dollars!? Wowzers.... You do know they are virtual coins right? RIGHT.

Why invest so much real life earnings into coins that have no value after 1 year? Wasting money.