This is ridiculous.

I go from sliding down 5 divs to going up 4 divs, and now I can't stop scoring, has something happened for others too lately?
18 goals scored in the last 3 games, really not like me to get 6's
Not complaining, I'll take it whilst the goings good.

Comments

• ha032742
    42727 posts Moderator
    I'm on a 15 win run currently in Divisions, St Patrick's Cup and Gold Cup which is unheard of from me but I do have a proper sweaty team so maybe why?
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    You reckon it might be that i accepted your friend request? I think that might have something to do with it...
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    I'm on a 15 win run currently in Divisions, St Patrick's Cup and Gold Cup which is unheard of from me but I do have a proper sweaty team so maybe why?

Good stuff m8, finally all this dedication maybe starting to bare fruit.

Long may it continue.
  • ha032742
    42727 posts Moderator
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    You reckon it might be that i accepted you friend request? I think that might have something to do with it...

:D
  • Hagman10 wrote: »
    You reckon it might be that i accepted your friend request? I think that might have something to do with it...

Totally :wink: I need a good luck charm. COYS
  • ha032742
    42727 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

Long may it continue.

I think I found a formation that I'm comfortable with and a CT that works for me, feels good B)

Probably going to lose the next 10 now :#
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

Long may it continue.

I think I found a formation that I'm comfortable with and a CT that works for me, feels good B)

Probably going to lose the next 10 now :#

It's great when it just clicks. I found CT's weren't helping so gone back to default and enjoying all my squads in rotation now