Comments

• Crossland
    7798 posts League Winner
    Lol
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    Crossland wrote: »
    Lol

why lol? @crossland giving the forum a chance at the full team of extinct players before i put them on the market seems like a nice gesture to me
  • Crossland
    7798 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »
    Lol

why lol? @crossland giving the forum a chance at the full team of extinct players before i put them on the market seems like a nice gesture to me

Sorry just read 15 thought you was on about 16 !
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you even own FIFA16? All of your threads are about past FIFAs, but you only post them in the FIFA16 section.
  • JohnDoe
    11277 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Do you even own FIFA16? All of your threads are about past FIFAs, but you only post them in the FIFA16 section.

He made a begging thread in which he mentioned playing draft mode, so it's safe to assume he owns FIFA 16.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

I think you're (overly) analytical enough to figure out what's going on here bud ;)
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

@Frankenberry just trying to help out forumers
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class

@Frankenberry

Yes he does

please refer to his 2 begging topics before this one :D
  • WFCBagnall
    70252 posts Moderator

Can't you just bump one of your other 17 threads?
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

bump
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

bump

• Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    All going up in 20 min unless someone wants me to wait for them
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    pm me
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    They're up
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Did ciaran clark sell?
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denardsdreads is a good guy.

Baffles the life out of me why folks jump onto a thread just to [email protected] all over it! Where is the gain eh?
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

Baffles the life out of me why folks jump onto a thread just to [email protected] all over it! Where is the gain eh?
    They think I wanted 16 coins just tryna help
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Did ciaran clark sell?
    Sorry only gonna help out the good people on the forums @Uberman656
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up

Did ciaran clark sell?

Comments like this don't help the guy :lol:
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    Gale420 wrote: »

Did ciaran clark sell?

I would rather help someone that is kind than someone who makes assumptions about someone else trying to derail a thread, then asks for help. Also he bought a card on UT13 after I told him that I wanted him then tried to sell him to me for 3x the price.
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2016

Did ciaran clark sell?

I would rather help someone that is kind than someone who makes assumptions about someone else trying to derail a thread, then asks for help. Also he bought a card on UT13 after I told him that I wanted him then tried to sell him to me for 3x the price.

Bit of a **** move @Uberman656 :lol: still he only wants to know if he sold! :lol:
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

Did ciaran clark sell?

Bit of a **** move @Uberman656 :lol: still he only wants to know if he sold! :lol:

I know I'm being a bit douchey sorry. Just bummed out when people make fun of me in a thread then ask for help
    In that same thread
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

Probably because he repeatedly posts FUT15/14/13 topics in the FUT16 section, and because he has attempted tons of cross-gen trades in the past.
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

Probably because he repeatedly posts FUT15/14/13 topics in the FUT16 section, and because he has attempted tons of cross-gen trades in the past.

Plenty of people post about the old Fifas in here! @Frankenberry
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    edited March 2016

Did ciaran clark sell?

I actually wanted that card also - I didnt care if i sold him or not - I actually still own him right now so its not like i aimed to make a quick buck - I offered him to you at a certain price which was more than fair as at 1 point before they pulled out i agreed an offer of 600k for him

Also if you must know i bought the entire rest of the green silver irish players off you about 5-10 minutes before posting that comment thats why i wanted to know if you had clark still to complete the set

I bought Given and McClean - Hesistated Bought Dunne - Hesistated again and bought the rest

Also @Denardsdreads21 I was replying to frankenberry's comment about whether you played fifa 16 or not - If you want to take insult to something so minor and meant as a joke then thats just petty

• Uberman
    15729 posts World Class

Its more the second thing hes referring to

I post my 14 selling list in here - but i sell for 14 prices which i list instead of the usual 'PM me' which we all know is the phrase that people use when they want 16 coins
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

I post my 14 selling list in here - but i sell for 14 prices which i list instead of the usual 'PM me' which we all know is the phrase that people use when they want 16 coins
    The pm me is to set up a time if people want me to post the players for them. Otherwise why would I list on the market regardless? You guys assumed I wanted FIFA 16 coins because I said "post here or pm" but that is false I just wanted to help out
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class

The pm me is to set up a time if people want me to post the players for them. Otherwise why would I list on the market regardless? You guys assumed I wanted FIFA 16 coins because I said "post here or pm" but that is false I just wanted to help out

i wasnt referring to this thread...................
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    375 posts Sunday League Hero

So what? what are you? The fookin thread police?!?!? Is it your forum?

Does it really affect your life to such an extent that you have to jump onto a thread and put the boot in?

There are some real sad acts on here!

• Genetix27
    557 posts Sunday League Hero
    200.gif