Fifa stories drop them below

Lilwhit
516 posts Sunday League Hero
Had my most satisfying win in a while being stagnant in division 1. My opponent goes 2-1 up in the first half and pauses the game and starts swearing and calling me noob. I equalize soon after and then calls me lucky, then he retool the lead after a sloppy pass from me to his striker then goes shhhing me. Im raging inside but I was determined not to lose. Scored 2 goals to win it in the last 10 minutes and celebrated in style. Afterwards messaged him "chat ❤️❤️❤️❤️ get banged xD" then told him to grow up and wished him the best.

Whats yours?

Comments

  • ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with that ava
  • Joga
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    Had my most satisfying win in a while being stagnant in division 1. My opponent goes 2-1 up in the first half and pauses the game and starts swearing and calling me noob. I equalize soon after and then calls me lucky, then he retool the lead after a sloppy pass from me to his striker then goes shhhing me. Im raging inside but I was determined not to lose. Scored 2 goals to win it in the last 10 minutes and celebrated in style. Afterwards messaged him "chat ❤️❤️❤️❤️ get banged xD" then told him to grow up and wished him the best.

    Whats yours?

    Hopefully he doesnt report you. Had a mate cop abuse from someone on the mic when they were leading. He ended up winning, messaged him something, and got banned for a while.

    Good job coming back!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    My best moment is probably being 2-0 down at half time and only losing 5-0 :'(
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whats yours?[/quote]

    Hopefully he doesnt report you. Had a mate cop abuse from someone on the mic when they were leading. He ended up winning, messaged him something, and got banned for a while.

    Good job coming back![/quote]
    Thanks mate. Really? Didnt think it was that serious but dont think what I said was that bad so not worried. How long did you get banned for?
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with that ava

    My day keeps getting better :D
  • ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with that ava

    My day keeps getting better :D

    :trollface:
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    stevvix wrote: »
    My best moment is probably being 2-0 down at half time and only losing 5-0 :'(

    At least least you didn't rage quit. Always show respect to people who stay after the game is over so salute. And im sure you've had some moments ;)
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Oh just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with that ava

    My day keeps getting better :D

    :trollface:

    Guessing you're a liverpool fan so thanks for putting us out so lvg can leave end of the season. We owe you one :trollface:
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3972 posts National Call-Up
    stevvix wrote: »
    My best moment is probably being 2-0 down at half time and only losing 5-0 :'(

    Haha love a bit of defeatism
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I only needed a point to win a title with the last match, so obv as always my next oppo was class, had a really good tight game, the guy played well and honestly, i managed to snatch the opening goal in the last 10 mins, then in the last few seconds of time, i walked it into my own net. He messaged me after saying cheers GG n he really needed that point too..



    Made a change from the usual feeling of drowning in the FUT cess pool
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I posted this in a different thread a while ago, def the most fun match I've had all year:


    About 2 months ago. was losing 2-0 to a mostly IF man united side, he was playing 4231(2) and very hard to break down. de gea was going ham stopping shots

    I subbed on IF chicharito who hit a hat trick between the 85' and the end of the match for the win.

    I was literally running around the room shouting "REVENGE! CHICHARITO IS HUNGRY FOR REVEEEENGE!"


    most fun win ever.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    This is what I get when I respect my opponents
    SYNC4A5.jpg
    He was winning 2-0 by half time.
    I scored 5 in the second half, he scored none. It was a good game and he played good football.
    But oh well, kids these days. Dont know what respect means
  • Sirin
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played a game once, and lost.

    Pretty good story, i know
  • t-mase
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged
  • t-mase
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged

    To be fair he should have been banned for life. I am 24 and personally found it funny. However if I was a 12 year old kid who just was playing cause I enjoy it that really is a joke. From the sound of his voice he was at least in his 20's if not older which makes it even sadder that he wasn't a teenager that just doesn't understand life.
  • t-mase
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    t-mase wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged

    To be fair he should have been banned for life. I am 24 and personally found it funny. However if I was a 12 year old kid who just was playing cause I enjoy it that really is a joke. From the sound of his voice he was at least in his 20's if not older which makes it even sadder that he wasn't a teenager that just doesn't understand life.

    I should say found it funny that someone should stoop so low over a game, what he said clearly isn't.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    t-mase wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged

    To be fair he should have been banned for life. I am 24 and personally found it funny. However if I was a 12 year old kid who just was playing cause I enjoy it that really is a joke. From the sound of his voice he was at least in his 20's if not older which makes it even sadder that he wasn't a teenager that just doesn't understand life.

    I'm 18 and either way, I wouldn't say such things to even my worst enemy, let alone to a stranger playing a video game.
    If I have someone say this to me IRL, he's probably going to have his limbs amputated on the spot and shoved up the a$$
  • t-mase
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged

    To be fair he should have been banned for life. I am 24 and personally found it funny. However if I was a 12 year old kid who just was playing cause I enjoy it that really is a joke. From the sound of his voice he was at least in his 20's if not older which makes it even sadder that he wasn't a teenager that just doesn't understand life.

    I'm 18 and either way, I wouldn't say such things to even my worst enemy, let alone to a stranger playing a video game.
    If I have someone say this to me IRL, he's probably going to have his limbs amputated on the spot and shoved up the a$$

    I wasn't trying to generalise teenagers. He was English and I am also and some kids in England are little scroats that need a good hiding from the cops or what not. He was just an idiot I just think it is awful that someone could offer such personal abuse. To me, an adult, just chuckled to myself at someone being such an idiot but of course to some this would really shake them and upset them. The sad thing is the majority of people I play and win lose or draw I message to say good game and most of the time get a great reply from them and many I now have as friends to play against and it has made my play much better. Just one idiot that ruins the game for everyone.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    t-mase wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »
    t-mase wrote: »
    Being 3-0 up and someone telling me they wish my mother gets cancer and that when I have children they drown is the worst abuse I have gotten. All over a game. Some people really need to get a life. I reported him and he was banned for 3 months.

    He should have been hanged

    To be fair he should have been banned for life. I am 24 and personally found it funny. However if I was a 12 year old kid who just was playing cause I enjoy it that really is a joke. From the sound of his voice he was at least in his 20's if not older which makes it even sadder that he wasn't a teenager that just doesn't understand life.

    I'm 18 and either way, I wouldn't say such things to even my worst enemy, let alone to a stranger playing a video game.
    If I have someone say this to me IRL, he's probably going to have his limbs amputated on the spot and shoved up the a$$

    I wasn't trying to generalise teenagers. He was English and I am also and some kids in England are little scroats that need a good hiding from the cops or what not. He was just an idiot I just think it is awful that someone could offer such personal abuse. To me, an adult, just chuckled to myself at someone being such an idiot but of course to some this would really shake them and upset them. The sad thing is the majority of people I play and win lose or draw I message to say good game and most of the time get a great reply from them and many I now have as friends to play against and it has made my play much better. Just one idiot that ruins the game for everyone.

    Scroll up and you'll find a typical reply I get when I message someone with respect. Arrrrggghhhh
  • Mackie17 wrote: »
    I only needed a point to win a title with the last match, so obv as always my next oppo was class, had a really good tight game, the guy played well and honestly, i managed to snatch the opening goal in the last 10 mins, then in the last few seconds of time, i walked it into my own net. He messaged me after saying cheers GG n he really needed that point too..

    Made a change from the usual feeling of drowning in the FUT cess pool

    Respect here...I had never even considered doing this, but it will cross my mind after hearing this depending on the opponent.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    I only needed a point to win a title with the last match, so obv as always my next oppo was class, had a really good tight game, the guy played well and honestly, i managed to snatch the opening goal in the last 10 mins, then in the last few seconds of time, i walked it into my own net. He messaged me after saying cheers GG n he really needed that point too..

    Made a change from the usual feeling of drowning in the FUT cess pool

    Respect here...I had never even considered doing this, but it will cross my mind after hearing this depending on the opponent.

    I do this each time when I'm just one point away from what I want
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    If someone helped me win a title like thay it wouldn't feel deserved.

    I once got a dodgy penalty then scored and og to compensate for it ( I was dominating so thought id win anyway) then got my ahh whopped the rest of the match :D
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Losing 3-0 at HT and I win 4-3. Then opponent sends me a message saying I was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and couldnt play the game even though I beat him!
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    Fella turns the mic on in the 58th min after scoring from a corner and from then on it was constant minor screams, with the occasional yell to the person in the background to shut up!....I score an injury time winner from a penalty and start playing 'we are the champions' over the mic!
    and i can hear his mate in the background giving him crap for it too!!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    Fella turns the mic on in the 58th min after scoring from a corner and from then on it was constant minor screams, with the occasional yell to the person in the background to shut up!....I score an injury time winner from a penalty and start playing 'we are the champions' over the mic!
    and i can hear his mate in the background giving him crap for it too!!

    Oh god I used to play We are the Champions over the mic to douchebags in 15
    Thanks for the reminder, I'll get my game on again ;)
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    My most recent revenge story was in the only divisions match I played yesterday morning....

    The guy kicks off, passes back to his cdm and starts doing keep-ups.. So obviously I knew straight away that he was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️... I didn't make any attempt to take the ball from his cdm and just let him carry on, because it would take sine commitment to carry that on for a full half... Heh...
    So then he starts spamming the right stick.. Obviously no idea what skill moves he was doing so again I stayed patient...
    When I won the ball, I passed it around for a bit and the match did start to resemble a proper contest for a while.. Until he scored.. Then he did the shush, the hand to the ear and the dead fish celebration...
    I refused to show my anger and carried on playing as calm as possible and sticking to my normal game and during the second half I went 2-1 up.... That must have annoyed him as he started spamming slide tackle, so I thought right then.. This is where I I make you lose your mind...
    So for the last 30 minutes I just passed the ball to Vidal and shielded the ball... He would foul me.. I would take the free kick, pass to Vidal and shield the ball again, and repeat.. .... He got 2 men sent off and lost 2-1...

    I know I was unsporting but it amused me knowing he tried to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off but ended up raging so hard himself....
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nicee 1 @Baznotsobad76 I'd probably want to score as many as I could vs a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that. Majority of times I face guys who shush and etc they end up losing afterward guessing its a mental thing.
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally got a positive story today. I won a match 3-1 and afterward got a message saying why does the game favor persons like you (was using my fitness squad). I proposed a rematch because I felt like I could win easily again. Had the rematch and we drew 1-1 ( I missed a penalty) and both admitted was a good game.
Sign In or Register to comment.