I'm a little confused

JohnChelle
6836 posts Big Money Move
When was kluivert virtually sub 500k ? Across the board legends seem cheaper than at toty - seen a stoichkov for 550k van basten 560k - any reason for this ? Linked to the 7 years of fut at the weekend or just people selling up now for tots ?!( seems very early if so )

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Everything seems to have dropped mate, Suarez under 230, Bale under 130, even saw a few pick up TOTY Neymar for just over 1.5M. No idea why though.
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Have no clue either. TOTY Ronaldo was 2.3M this morning, seems like a steal when the chances are high his TOTY will get upgraded when his TOTS comes out.

Edit: Also PS prices are steady.
  • JohnChelle
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Everything seems to have dropped mate, Suarez under 230, Bale under 130, even saw a few pick up TOTY Neymar for just over 1.5M. No idea why though.

Hmm it doesn't make sense - i can only assume it's worry about seven years of fut
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    people are followers... when they see things being done, they do them. Some YT fools are perpetuating nonsense about TOTS being in April, which won't happen as they can easily wait until May (last year it was late may) and have all of the TOTS done before the summer tourney's start. I would hold if I were you.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14958 posts Moderator
    Can't put my finger on it either, i just keep attributing it to being a dead point in the game cause not much is happening right now.

All i see is constant complaining, so wouldn't be surprised if people just aren't playing?

I dunno either tbh! Just guessing.
  • JohnChelle
    Can't put my finger on it either, i just keep attributing it to being a dead point in the game cause not much is happening right now.

All i see is constant complaining, so wouldn't be surprised if people just aren't playing?

I dunno either tbh! Just guessing.

Seems weird tho - I really wanna buy a new team but after the Ibra debacle I don't fancy losing 200k every time I do
  • JohnChelle
    Hagi now 560k Shev ive seen at 350k this is nice but so so weird
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14958 posts Moderator
    I'm happy to be sat on coins, but i've been sat on coins for 80% of the game so far. Stupid really!
  • JohnChelle
    I'm happy to be sat on coins, but i've been sat on coins for 80% of the game so far. Stupid really!

Yeah but on the flip side I've lost 750k in total this year buying at the wrong time - I'm only just on 2mil - it could've been so much better !
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Don't know, makes it hard to trade for sure.

Might just be due to connection issues? I know I haven't been able to play online for 5 days now.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14958 posts Moderator
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Yeah but on the flip side I've lost 750k in total this year buying at the wrong time - I'm only just on 2mil - it could've been so much better !

I've still managed to try plenty of cards. The only times i have spent, i've spent well so i've been lucky!

What you looking to build?
  • JohnChelle

I've still managed to try plenty of cards. The only times i have spent, i've spent well so i've been lucky!

What you looking to build?

I've about 12 different ideas but they are all 2 mil - and if prices keep dropping I will buy then struggle to sell - and be stuck !

I wanna try a front 3 of messi ronaldo and aguero in a 41212(2) with horrible Chem

Then a front 3 of Bergkamp stoichkov and 92 lewandowski
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14958 posts Moderator
    That 2nd idea sounds incredible!
  • JohnChelle
    That 2nd idea sounds incredible!

I know right ! But knowing me will buy it and lose 100k before I've played with it !
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14958 posts Moderator
    Just try and get the players at a decent price right now and that should minimise your losses!

Players like Bergkamp will never drop that much....surely!?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

I think you're hitting the nail on the head without quite knowing it! There is SO LITTLE buyers confidence in general, and when you add that with the apathy of people being frustrated with game and it being a pretty natural lull (plus the TOTW from last week was immense and this one isn't too shabby) before the TOTS debacle and I think that's where we are.

At this point I'm just playing games and trying my best to enjoy it, knowing that stuff is pretty much dropping at similar rates so I'm not really "losing" anything in the end. Could have "made" some coins by selling up and sitting on them, but I came to play so it is what it is :/
  • JohnChelle
    Just try and get the players at a decent price right now and that should minimise your losses!

I bought stoichkov at toty for 560k - that was a good deal and now he's even cheaper ?!! I wonder what bergkamp was at toty !
  • KingLionel10
    16071 posts World Class

I bought stoichkov at toty for 560k - that was a good deal and now he's even cheaper ?!! I wonder what bergkamp was at toty !

According to futbin Bergy's lowest was 885k on the 6th jan
  • JohnChelle

According to futbin Bergy's lowest was 885k on the 6th jan

Then that's where he might end up again !
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    I think I am going to sell everything and buy The Division, until TOTS starts to drop :) So so done with FIFA rn.
  • JohnChelle
    Bergkamp 939k van basten 534k - I remember @hoban95 you looking at him at toty for more than that !
  • Yeah he was
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    i saw a ronaldo BIN for 693k earlier. he was less than messi. at thats the lowest he reached on the jan 7th crash.

hope it continues though. i sold up everything 2 weeks ago when i stopped playing.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    needed gullit and 355k to pay for hagi best and toty pogba, not happening wit this drop :(
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its crazy dude, just lost over 140k bcz i bought 97 cr7 for 1.590k then after 6h i saw one for 1450k with 48 min left...
  • JohnChelle
    It might be me being paranoid something's coming surely ... Will be interested at 6pm to see what happens
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    It might be me being paranoid something's coming surely ... Will be interested at 6pm to see what happens

I'm thinking 7 years of FUT and TOTKOS
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    WombRaider wrote: »

More special cards :D
  • JohnChelle
    WombRaider wrote: »

Agreed !
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    My best bet is that EA have changed the card pack weight on Legends.

Saying that because loads of fresh legends have been on the market recently, and if legends prices decrease, high end players would also decline as a basic economic function due to substitute pricing.