Matthaus
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Matthaus

I wish I had the coins for that!!
  • krakos000
    16956 posts World Class
    I love modric at cm. Iniesta I think is better at cam although I haven't actually tried him at cm. Modric is just too good there right now.
  • deafbabies2
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Modric is just pure class as a cm
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Modric/iniesta. Creativity with adequate defending. Rui has bad CM work rates and Deco isn't as good as the two TOTYs
  • Honour and a pen15
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I love modric at cm. Iniesta I think is better at cam although I haven't actually tried him at cm. Modric is just too good there right now.

Ive had toty mod twice and if mod twice and loved them. I was hoping someone would make a compelling arguement for one of the others
  • Honour and a pen15
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Modric/iniesta. Creativity with adequate defending. Rui has bad CM work rates and Deco isn't as good as the two TOTYs

Awesome, thats exactly the kinda thing i was looking to hear :)
  • krakos000
    16956 posts World Class
    Honestly I can't see iniesta being bad there. Since you've tried modric there already give ini a try! He is twice as silky smooth as modric and his passing...my word his passing. He has something like over 150 assists for me in 300 or so games with 100 goals or so at cam. I like to spread goals out with all my players bar my defenders so my stats don't mean much ha but he's an assist god among men.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Vidal
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Iniesta all day <3
  • Honour and a pen15
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Honestly I can't see iniesta being bad there. Since you've tried modric there already give ini a try! He is twice as silky smooth as modric and his passing...my word his passing. He has something like over 150 assists for me in 300 or so games with 100 goals or so at cam. I like to spread goals out with all my players bar my defenders so my stats don't mean much ha but he's an assist god among men.

Good call! There are many players i havent used in this team, may as well give him a go :#

I ran kroos there just so i could get a game in, and vieira was such a monster defensively. i think Vieira will cover for iniestas lack of defending. And if he doesnt work, can always go back to mod
    Thanks krakos and coatsy!!
  • Honour and a pen15
    I EvO I wrote: »
    TOTY Iniesta all day <3

I sold my toty messi and picked toty ney back up
    @I EvO I
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY Iniesta all day <3

I sold my toty messi and picked toty ney back up
    @I EvO I

Nice! I miss Neymar lol
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Iniesta is sooooo good
  • Honour and a pen15
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Iniesta is sooooo good

:) cant wait to try him
  • ethnick
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    Toty pogz
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Runefang wrote: »
    Vidal

• Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go with Modric too. Although recently discovered how amazing Rui is. Although that's at CAM. Unsure how he would be at CM
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2462 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba for that green link!
  • Honour and a pen15

Was initially gonna go ini/mod, have been waiting to see who the new totw is first. But now debating on turning toty neymar into best/stoich/berg at cf and toty pogba cm. or 95 ibra cf with if matuidi cm.

Prob is when i had tory pogs last, he was awful for me :-/.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2462 posts Fans' Favourite

Was initially gonna go ini/mod, have been waiting to see who the new totw is first. But now debating on turning toty neymar into best/stoich/berg at cf and toty pogba cm. or 95 ibra cf with if matuidi cm.

Prob is when i had tory pogs last, he was awful for me :-/.

Berg is brilliany at CF I think that would play much better. Pogba is fantastic at CM give him another shot he bullies people off the ball and that green link to Chiellini. Not to mention his longshot is ridiculous
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    TOTY Iniesta all day <3

This - Best offensive midfielder ive used this year
  • Honour and a pen15
    So it would either stay this..

pitch-1940778.jpg

or change to this...

pitch-1940755.jpg
  • Honour and a pen15
    was also thinking about B with IF Ben Yedder CF, I had toty messi there but not a fan of the M/L workrates
  • Honour and a pen15
    After selling up, was about 60k short of the totys. Ended up going with if modric :)
  • Sercs
    18166 posts World Class
    Bale is a monster at CM - definitely reccomend using him @Honour and a pen15
  • Honour and a pen15
    Sercs wrote: »
    Bale is a monster at CM - definitely reccomend using him @Honour and a pen15

I actually debated between him and figo as a RM 4411, but at cm he wouldnt get the links to make it to 7 chem unfortunately. @Sercs