Addicted to buying IF's, How many in your club?

THFC WhiteHartLane
1323 posts Professional
Anyone else suffering this affliction?
Currently have 24.

Comments

• ha032742
    42725 posts Moderator
    I had 8 pages of IFs but sold most of them after I realising I was addicted :lol:
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    got some in my trade pile, thats it. only think i've used like 3 or 4 this year.
    don't much see the point in IF's unless it's a third IF or higher. or a position change. never feel any different than the normal cards until you start getting to the third IF level of stat boosts.
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I had 8 pages of IFs but sold most of them after I realising I was addicted :lol:

Yeah it's the addiction that creeps up on you.
    It's a form of coin investing, that's my excuse anyway :smiley:
  • THFC WhiteHartLane
    1323 posts Professional
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    got some in my trade pile, thats it. only think i've used like 3 or 4 this year.
    don't much see the point in IF's unless it's a third IF or higher. or a position change. never feel any different than the normal cards until you start getting to the third IF level of stat boosts.

But they look nice :smile:
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am addicted aswell... 8 pages, its like I cant lose coins on them (unless its Ibra :sweat_smile: )
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    7 in my club and about 60 in my tradepile
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had about four and a half to five pages. Started offloading loads I never used last night. Gonna get rid of more as standing to make decent profit on most of them.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    9, all first team players, will buy IF pogba soon (I KNOW, Hes not 'worth' it, idc) 20 or so on the TP
  • Seems like my addiction is in its infancy compared to some folk on here.
    fiskzu wrote: »
    I am addicted aswell... 8 pages, its like I cant lose coins on them (unless its Ibra :sweat_smile: )

Don't get me started on the Ibra fiasco :wink:
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    like 7 atm lol
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Got like 75 in my trade pile
  • Cahir85
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    One in my squad and 100 in my tradepile.