To serie A watchers...

No_NaMe
9253 posts League Winner
Any chance of de Guzman getting an inform this season? Have been messing around with a cheap squad in divisions and he's the star man, unreal player!

Comments

• hoban95
    61126 posts Icon
    edited March 2016
    Not a chance.

Edit : Realised you said IF, anyone can get an IF. There has been far worse that have a moment in a week of the season.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Not a chance.

Edit : Realised you said IF, anyone can get an IF. There has been far worse that have a moment in a week of the season.

I was just wondering, didn't even know if he plays regularly or not
  • hoban95
    61126 posts Icon
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Not a chance.

He's been loaned out to Carpi. He scored for them on his debut at the weekend.

He's got a lot more of a chance for an IF now than ever as he was never getting into that Napoli side.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Not a chance.

He's got a lot more of a chance for an IF now than ever as he was never getting into that Napoli side.

Ah ok, I've got the Carpi version so if he gets an inform he'll be straight in my squad. Strange how his career has stalled though, was very good at swansea
  • hoban95
    61126 posts Icon
    Not a chance.

Ah ok, I've got the Carpi version so if he gets an inform he'll be straight in my squad. Strange how his career has stalled though, was very good at swansea

Was never a great signing for Napoli. Although their midfield is considered a weak point for them, likes of Jorginho and Allan are better along with Hamsik ofc.

Still not as bad as signing Michu on loan. What a clusterf*ck that was.