In-game skills

jimmykabs
392 posts Sunday League Hero
I have been practising using some skills in the arena before in games and I have started to get the hang of some, however they never work in a game for me. Is this just me or is it the same for everyone? Im actually finding them easy in the arena now.

Comments

• The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perform a skill in the direction of the player.

For ex a roll over in arena is the right or left stick.
    if you player is facing -> it would be up or down

It takes time to get used to it
  • jimmykabs
    Ok so in the arena when I run towards goal a Berba spin would be up then left or right but in game if I was running right it would be right and down?
  • The Shadow Knight
    jimmykabs wrote: »
    Ok so in the arena when I run towards goal a Berba spin would be up then left or right but in game if I was running right it would be right and down?

Yes mate :)
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero

yeah, skill moves are all contextual. they depend on the way your player is facing.
  • The Shadow Knight

the part where you go "up" or "down" will be the direction you exit.

If that confuses you disregard it but once you try it out you will get it
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    If its confusing doing it in arena then change it to the training pitch thing you can do and you have the camera like a match.
  • jimmykabs
    Brilliant guys thanks a lot for your help
  • The Shadow Knight
    Brilliant guys thanks a lot for your help

happy to help
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have any button lag during a match they are useless as well.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    If its confusing doing it in arena then change it to the training pitch thing you can do and you have the camera like a match.

You can change the arena to the training pitch?!?

• RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    Scottish21 wrote: »

You can change the arena to the training pitch?!?

I don't think you can this year least not on the one. You can go into kick off and play on the easiest setting to get a feel for the camera you play the game on.