countered on corners

Sucre
138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2016
Is there anyway to prevent 9 players going forward on corners every time, ending up with 2vs2 counter from my opponent, always having aubameyang.

I prefer to play possession style, so i refuse to change to park the bus, but are there any other settings where i can choose how many players to go forward ?

Comments

• Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    yeah i wanna know this aswell... i usuallly play a short corner and stand there for a while until the defenders are on the way back :)
  • Cahir85
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be great to know as I hate winning corners for this reason!
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Cahir85 wrote: »

This^^^ I can't stand getting corners as unless I score (not very often) as it's a stress filled sprint back to my half chasing a Usain Bolt clone.
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah was thinking the same. I try to play it short bcoz of corner counters being so OP
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hmmm...I hardly have any issues from corner counters. I've never actually worried about it atall. I think counters that overload in attack and drive all your team back except the ST are more annoying lol.
  • hields
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I go short and still manage to mess it up left with a op counter attack. Also does anyone know how to stop your keeper coming to punch it but then he ends up missing it.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    hields wrote: »
    I go short and still manage to mess it up left with a op counter attack. Also does anyone know how to stop your keeper coming to punch it but then he ends up missing it.

Does that happen alot for you? GK missing punch. Last time I seen that happen was when I had IF cech and that was about 40 games ago. I rarely see it.
  • hields
    Not often but it does happen the keeper will come for it and miss I use to like it where if you wanted the keeper to come for it you pressed triangle now it seems the keeper does what he wants.
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    hields wrote: »

Does that happen alot for you? GK missing punch. Last time I seen that happen was when I had IF cech and that was about 40 games ago. I rarely see it.

• Sucre
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All the keepers are sweepers like Neuer in this game, pretty annoying when they just randomly rush out, even though your defender is closer to the ball.
  • hields
    Sucre wrote: »
    All the keepers are sweepers like Neuer in this game, pretty annoying when they just randomly rush out, even though your defender is closer to the ball.

Very true

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Cahir85 wrote: »

Agreed... In fact I'm sure I've played against people who give corners away on purpose because it gives them the opportunity to counter...

You know the ones because instead of marking your guy on the edge of the box they run past him and stand right up field out on the wing with Sterling/Aubameyang /Remy/Sturridge/Mane or whichever Forrest Gump mofo they choose to have...
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's why I only use pacey defenders .. Bellerin, SIF Koscielny, Boateng, Alaba, Alba, Varane, etc ...