EA has never helped their customer

WSneijder10
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited March 2016
Firstly Sorry for My bad english..

This suggestion is about last year. Do you know Jonas Gutierrez and his purple hero card? Anyway I had same illness with Jonas. I just wanted ea advisor to his card because It was special for me and I hadn't enough coins and points to buy him myself. But They didn't give me and said same lie. I can prove my illness if you don't believe.

http://postimg.org/image/x1db9th5d/

My point is you should never ask ea for help because they don't . Do yourselves what you want even It's illegal way for ea ( Buy coins).

Comments

• WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2016
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's no easy way to say this, but EA Sports don't give out cards for any reason. I understand that you have the same Illness and Jonas had but it's not within their Policy that they have to give out a special FIFA Card to every person with the same illness. It would have been a nice gesture from them if they did, but it's very unlikely.

It's a real awful situation that you're in but I hope you overcome it.
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is not a situation where EA isn't helping you. This is a situation where you want something for free, regardless of circumstances and aren't being given it.

If you are ill then I hope you recover, but a virtual card won't help one bit and advocating that people buy coins will just get you banned from the forums.
This discussion has been closed.